Chapter 1: The Letter

Another day full of educators giving you unpopular tasks and unlearned tests, however, unlike the days past, The professors were giving you a very mysterious responsibility.

 "Eren" You Inquired, "Yes?" he countered nonchalantly, "Do you think the 'special' task will be another title for scraping gum off the desks again?" You gazed thoughtfully at the brown haired boy who was currently flipping his coin in Boredness.

 "Possibly" his tone made you somewhat annoyed at the absence of recognition he was giving you for he was gawking at Annie who was erasing the chalkboard and with every tippy toe she made her skirt elevated...

"Pervert" You murmured launching a pencil at his head causing him to groan, "Jesus Christ!" he hollered as the supervisor arose her eyebrow, "Eren would you like to give a lesson?" Her blonde short hair blanketed her eyes for a fleeting moment before her lips curved skyward into a sneer.

 "No Miss Nanaba" He answered darting you a scowl and you stuck out your tongue, "Anyway's as I was saying, This is a hat full of addresses and you will select one, for the following four months correspond with a student from a different high school, Now as for your letters, You will send them and they will go through the school system and be checked for swearing and dirty things... the letters will be given out in class not at your house" Nanaba commanded.

"This is going to be extremely enjoyable!" Armin screeched as the class stared at him with an annoyed glimpse, "Y/N since you were very courteous to have thrown a printing tool at Eren then you shall be the first one to pick from my hat" Miss Nanaba said handing you the blue sun hat.

"Yes Ma'am" you reluctantly seized the paper and opened it as the teacher maintained delivering them out, "87 Fairbanks Road" the address swept down from your tongue and swirled on your lips as you smirked, "I hope it's a pleasant teenager" You began extracting out paper and wrote to the stranger.

Dear Student, I'm very excited to be writing to you, I hope you're a hot male

You bit your lip and erased the sentence.

Dear Student, I am hoping to become friends with you through this paper and hopefully engage each other, Homework like this is always embraced over tests and pop quizzes. what grade are you in? I'm a sophomore. I am fifteen and I just got done with drivers ed and I have my permit, My car is tolerably old, it was my aunties when she was my age do you know how old that is? Pretty dang old! Oh, I should describe my self more, I adore kitties so much, they are my favored creature, I had a cat labeled Chuck but as always my cats perish, I miss Chuck. I prefer video games and I enjoy sports, I play b-ball and Soccer. I'm very sociable and I enjoy gaining friends, which is fairly ironic considering I have none, my classmates don't exactly like me because I have... issues. Haha anyway, how about you? Oh, I almost forgot! My name is Y/N L/N but I fancy being called F/N. I hope this gets to you quickly! Farewell - F/N