Chapter 7: Watch me

"Bertholdt wait" You wheezed from the abrupt explosion of sprinting you did and struck your chest as he sat on the curb and you slumped beside him.

"She is right about one thing," He said as he cupped his face and lamented huskily. "Pardon?"

"My father is a rapist, he molested Annie, he raped my mother, he has done all these things and yet hasn't been confined because the man is a rich genius" "I don't know what to say-"

"Am I like him?" "What? No of course not-" "Look me in the eyes F/N tell me I'm not going to rape someone, I never want to end up like him" You place your hands on his cheeks as he turns to look at you and you get real close.

"Bertholdt Hoover, I have taken time from my life to write you letters for three months now, I barely know you but the first moment I laid eyes on you I knew you were different. You aren't and will never be a rapist, Do you understand me? You are not your father"

 He lifts his chin and his eyes pierce your soft soul and he wraps his hands around your cheek and he lovingly kisses you on the lips and enters your mouth surging his tongue throughout for a few seconds before pulling away tenderly and you gulp. "I-i never.." He apologizes many times before you start giggling. "The shy bertholdt stole my first kiss" "S-stole?" "Well, I guess you could say took with permission" You kiss him back with a small peck on his lips and stand up.

"What now Bertholdt?" You asked

"I.. I leave to go find my mother" He states, "Take me with you" but he shakes his head, "You're needed here, you are a minor and if I take you with me it will be considered kidnapping-"

"I can get my parents permission" You claim, "What idiotic parents would let you go on a road trip with a rich kid who could easily hurt you, a guy you just met-" "My parents will let me"

"I doubt it" "Trusts me bertholdt, if you want me to come then I'm coming" You declare proudly, "I guess there is no way around it, I want you to come... however getting your parent's permission would be highly unlikely."

"Watch me" You wink.