Highschool Dream Girls Short Story

Before i start i wanna go over some things.first this is not a part 2 the poem this is like a short story i will try to make each of my.Poems have one of this stories they may have different characters or the.Same one but anyway i hope you enjoy and let's begin.

The pain of wanting to fit in
Of being different
Trying to be heard over all the siren's
Losing someone that made you feel safe,secure and sane

"Judge a book by it's title and pages not just the cover"-By me

You see a girl with a smile on her face everyday not knowing it's fake.

To society we're nerd,outcast,loners and misunderstood.But really we're so much more than that we're beautiful/handsome.

This is where the story start.

It hurts
My face,nose everything hurts
Her face is covered in bandages as she lays in her hospital bed."Daring you'll look beautiful." Her mother says she tries to speak but her lips are swollen from.The lypo she turns her hand to face her mother she looks at her mother.As she wears a fox skin coat with white pearls earrings her face looks as a.China doll with porcelain skin wearing red lipstick and a bit of blush.She tries to smile at her mother but her face life makes it impossible she wondered to herself what was so wrong.With her nose that she had to get "fixed" her mother says "It was too fat" or her lips "They were to small".Her mother said "They were unacceptable" and that she needed to be fixed and be the perfect girl.But she liked her "Big nose" and "Small lips" the way they were even though they were "unacceptable" she loved herself.The doctor entered the room "Ms Arlington? Hi,I'm doctor Evan's I'm here to see how the healing is going." The doctor walks over to my bed and starts to remove the bandages off my face.I hear my mother gasp when the bandages are fully removed doctor Evans hands me a mirror.I look at the mirror with horro stitches covered my nose and whole face.My face once pink and plumb now purple and bruised.I screamed and dropped the mirror it crashed into pieces my mother rushed to my side "What's wrong you look beautiful." I pushed her away i screamed louder but only to be chocked down by a sob.What was wrong with the way i looked? I just wanted to be me.

DUN DUN DUN!!!
Well i hoped you enjoyed and let me know if i should make one of these short stories for each of my poem.TILL NEXT TIME MY FABULOUS READERS 💙💜💙💜