Spoken Word Poem:Abuse

Hey guys I know this isn't a cancer short story update don't worry I'm working on it but.I've recently gotten into spoken word poetry this is my first spoken word one(even though I'm in talking) but anyway as.Always I hope you enjoy!(also if you don't feel comfortable reading this you don't have to this also may have a trigger warning for any abuse victims.)

Dedicated to Abuse Victims

Abuse doesn't like people who tell
Abuse doesn't like people who have willpower&fight in them.So it hits,throws,punches and does anything to get you to break to feel like nothing.You want to tell but your scared of what might happen & the million possibilities going through your head.You want it all to stop the thoughts,the comments,the pain,the tears just everything so you resort to cutting to cover up the pain in your heart when.The makeup fades and the lies of falling,tripping, are all uncovered Abuse was supposed to protect you from all that you fear to support you.No matter what to love YOU regardless of what their going through you don't deserve.Those punches,pain, tears if anyone does it's Abuse because Abuse was the one person you trusted,loved,cherished,respected and they destroyed all.That so bad you felt it in your soul but don't worry because your  not the only one even though it may seem like it your not.Give up? Don't  submit to abuse because they feed off your pain so don't let them see you down.Keep your head up high because even though it may not seen like it but I'm there with you every step of the way.