Chapter IX: Y/N's Semblance

Tyrian sprung out of the trees like a cougar, knocking the young Nazi off his feet. Ruby was then confronted by the taller and stronger Hazel, whom had his claws out. He glared menacingly at Ruby's tiny figure, but she only resisted by pulling our Crescent Rose in shotgun mode. Whilst Y/N unholstered his C96 Mauser pistol, and flicking it out, the barrel extended to leg-length forming a thin but sharp blade.

Tyrian: Oh and what do we have here? A plastic soldier of the Grey men? Such danger!

Y/N growled behind his respirator.

Y/N: I am no plastic soldier...

Tyrian: Well so, but you are nonetheless a small insignificant figure in a fast-changing world.

Ruby: Tyrian! You come back to have your tail sliced off again?

Ruby asked, squaring off against Hazel. Tyrian only laughed and revealed his mechanized stinger, filled with deadly Toxins.

Y/N: Schiessen!

Tyrian only giggled and leapt ferociously at Y/N, his pincers collided with Y/N's Mauser blade, he grunted and pushed back with all his mechanical might, his cybernetic arm overpowering Tyrian's. The scorpion Faunus leapt back and at a tree laucbing himself again at the Nazi, Tyrian sliced past him, delpeting his aura a bit. Y/N swung backwards, Tyrian front flipped out of the way and jumped into the treetops.

Tyrian: Catch me if you can!

Ruby avoided Hazel's claws as much as she could, but he was fast as he was strong. He barrelled through her scythe's defenses and knocked her into a tree. She rubbed the back of her head in pain, she aimed her scythe behind her and used the kinetic energy to launch herself, she the tipped Crescent Rose's scythe blade so it looked sort of like a spear, she sped downwards, using her semblance to cause the ground to explode, launching Hazel away.

Y/N: Come out mutterficker!

Y/N shouted, shooting blindly into the trees. with his pistol. Tyrian laughs echoed from behind the German, Y/N spun and shot all his clips into the empty air.

Y/N: Dammit!

Just then, Tyrian screamed and ninja kicked Y/N, forcing him back a few feet. The German staggered back and turned his C96 into a sword-gun. Shooting explosive rounds at the scorpion Faunus. Who was blown into a boulder.

Y/N: Jou like zat jou scum!

Tyrian groaned and did a Chinese get up, and front-flipped over to Y/N, his robotic stinger was stopped by Y/N's mechanical leg. He stepped onto it and leapt over him. He then loaded a stripper clip containing ice-dust.

Tyrian: What a pity, your former glory has seem to have left you.

Y/N: Zere ist nien glory in var, just ze vinners!

Y/N shot an ice-bullet at Tyrian's left arm encasing it in ice. He yelled in surprise when Y/N gave him a good ol' sucker punch with his left fist. Y/N then smacked Tyrian with a Stielhandgrenate and shot another capsule of ice into his feet. Holding the once-agile Scorpion faunus into place.

Hazel then barrelled into Y/N, whom held him up against a tree, raising his claw and slashing Y/N's pant cloth concealing his mechanical leg, revealing the metallic prosthetic that surprisingly held.

Y/N: Deceit ist a vonderful zing isn't it?

Ruby's scythe smacked into his chest, sending him crashing into Tyrian. Whom was still stuck.

Tyrian: W-what are you doing!? Get them!

Hazel: They're... Too... Strong.

Hazel grunted with effort, physically tuckered out by Ruby's quick moves and attacks, he then just gave up, fleeing the fight for another day. Tyrian's tail broke through his ice bondings, freeing him. He then ran with all his might, right into Ruby. Causing her to smash through a tree and into a boulder.

Y/N: Ruby!

Tyrian: Oh, looks like the Rose had no idea THAT was coming.

Tyrian snorted, Y/N looked at Ruby with pity. His leather gloved fist began to shake and clench with fury.

Tyrian: Oh what's this? Is poor little Nazi going to have a breakdown? Ha ha ha ha!

Tyrian jokingly said, laughing at his own 'humour'

Y/N: Nien...

Y/N growled, turning around and swiftly ripping off the leather glove on his right hand. Exposing his hand that had a swastika seemingly engraved into his skin. His hand began to glow black, his inholy semblance activated by his emotional reaction.

Y/N: It ist jou, zat vill break down!

Y/N yelled. activating his semblance... Zyklon's Fist

Tyrian laughed at this, expecting a showy form semblance, which was not what he was about to experience. Y/N possessed the power to generate Zyklon B gas anywhere he wanted... and right now, he chose to do it within Tyrian's very lungs. And right now, Tyrian felt a weird feeling within his chest, he wasn't laughing anymore... and he never will.

Tyrian: W-what's *wheeze* What's h-h-happening t-to *cough* me!?!!

Tyrian screamed, as he felt his lungs begin to shrink and wither away, green spots began to form on his skin. He was now in fetal position, writhing around, actually afraid for once in his life. He screamed as he began to foam from his mouth, gagging on his polluted blood. He then emitted one last gurgling, blood curdling scream, before he just... gave in to death's hand. Collapsing onto the ground, with blood pooling from out of his ears. Y/N then collapsed aswell, exhausted.

Y/N: Brenn in der Hölle...

Y/N grimly stated, as he lowered his blackened hand. He then heard footsteps behind him, and Ruby's voice.

Ruby: I... I've never seen a semblance like that...

Ruby quivered in fear just a few feet behind Y/N, holding a wound in her leg.