Chapter XIII: Disguises

Y/N: Und zat's how ve got here inzo zis big mess.

Boasted Y/N, to Vastilza and Alfie. The two nodded their heads in agreement, as Vastilza drank his third bottle of Vodka.

Y/N: News has also reached me zat, Atlas has caught 8 Gestapo spies in zere archives und secret files... Vhy vere zey sent zere?

He questioned.

Alfie: I don't-a know... For some reason the Führer decided to act out-a of some paranoia or something.

The Italian speculated.

Ruby: Hey what's this for?

Ruby asked, holding up a bottle of extremely strong spirit.

Vast: NYET! DON'T DRINK THAT!

Vast yelled, grabbing the bottle from Ruby. Who whined and slouched in sadness.

Y/N: Arshlocher...

Y/N muttered while punching the Commie on the arm, Vast frowned, rubbed his bruise and inched away from the taller German.

Y/N: Alright, clearly Herr Goering ist acting on somevon else's influence. Poor guy cannot even run ze Luftwaffe all by himself vithout an assistant.

Vastilza: You may be right about zat comrade.

News had already reached Germany of Atlas' discovery of their squad making off with secret files. Everything was suddenly all ramped up again, as new German divisions had re-armed and began sizing up with Atlesian troops which had arrived at Vale. Y/N knew they had to call off the shots... but they can't call off the shots if they aren't in charge...

Y/N: Ve need to find Göring und remove him from power.

Said the german, Ruby agreed.

Ruby; And whoever's somehow coercing him to re-ignite the war.

Y/N: Men, arm up. Ve're going on a scouting mission.

Alfonso: No, not-a dressed like that. If the-a Gestapo had seen you in those outfits, they'll recognize you again if you-a go out there again.

Vast: I have some spare clothing in ze basement of ze bar. Come with me Fascist.

Later...

The basement door opened, Y/N whom still had his respirator wore the traditional formal SS guard uniform, black and decorated. Ruby wore 40s german woman clothing, though due to Ruby's small figure she had the smallest size Vast could find for her, she carried Crescent Rose in a large bag.

Ruby: This stuff stinks, when can I change back?

Y/N: Vhen ve get back zoo ze bar, zere has zo be some sort of speech today. I'll be able zoo get inzo ze Reich-parliament, jou drei, schtay in ze crowd.

Ruby: Got it.

Alfonso: *loads Kar98k sniper* Righto!

Vast; *cocks PPSH-41* You got it comrade.

Y/N: Alright, let's move out...