Chapter XII: Arrival in New Germany

Various people of Remnant whom pledged their allegiance to the Germans had really helped to spiffy the place up, with New Berlin looking quite decent for what the Germans have. The town was alive with citizens and the Politzei SS patrolling the streets. Having arrived at Germany just a few minutes ago, Y/N and Ruby were having a casual stroll through the streets. With the two of them randomly checking out a few shops.

Ruby: So this is Germany?...

Ruby asked herself, a bit impressed by the very city previously not seeing anything much like it.

Y/N: Ja, It may not be much like ze von on Earth, but... it's home.

After a moment Ruby tapped Y/N's shoulder.

Ruby: Do they sell cookies here?

She asked with a hopeful look, Y/N looked around for a moment before seeing a bakery, he decided to give it a try.

Later...

The both of them walked out of the bakery, Y/N stuffed a small bag of Reichsmarks into his pocket, some he used to pay for the bag of cookies Ruby was currently chowing down on. Unladylike to say the least.

Ruby: Mmmm, twif ith good!

Y/N: Ha, glad zoo hear.

The young Nazi then out of the corner of his eye spotted a suited man following him, he squinted his eyes as the suited man locked stares with him, seemingly surprised and speed walked into an alleyway. He stopped.

Ruby: Y/N? What's wrong?

The german shook his head out of the gutters and motioned Ruby to follow him. He turned his head again to see the man sticking his head out and giving hand signals to someone else Y/N couldn't see. Possibly he or she was hidden in the crowd.

Y/N: Gestapo...

Y/N unholstered his C97 Stinger and urged Ruby to run, she didn't give it a second thought.

Gestapo: Halt! HALT!

Two of them began giving chase to the both of them, Y/N spotted a small crowd gathering around an SS officer giving an announcement.

Y/N: Quick! Over zere!

They ran right into the crowd, causing the people to trip and create a barrier between them and the Gestapo agents. Unfortunately, the SS officer saw exactly what happened and assumed it to be a disturbance, plus Ruby didn't exactly blend in to the average citizen.

SS Officer: Seize zem!

A whistle was blown, SS Polizei from around earshot of it joined the Gestapo in the chase.

Ruby: This way Y/N!

Ruby grabbed the Nazi's hand and used Crescent Rose to propel them onto a building. Causing surrounding citizens to yell in surprise and stare curiously at the two. Whom are now on top of a small apartment, the Polizei SS raise Kar98ks and attempt to shoot the two. But they escape and run to the nearest forest.

Gestapo Agent: Find zem!

SS Officer: Vas vas zat? Who vas zat guy?

Gestapo Agent 2: Zis is ze Führer's business not yours. Get back zo controlling ze population or something.

Giving the gestapo agent a punch, the SS Officer turned and ordered his men to calm the citizens down.

Gestapo Agent: Here Vatts vill not like zis...

At the Reich Ministry.

Goering sat on his office table, sipping tea as Watts continued his part of Salem's new plan. Which was now entering it's second phase.

Watts: I assure you once your troops have seized vital files to Atlas intel. Your stress will be gone. And you can manage your kingdom without a fear of invasion.

Goering nodded, and shrugged. While sipping again from his tea cup.

Goering: I believe so, danke again for your wonderful advice Doctor.

Watts: Oh nothing too it.

It was just then, a Wehrmacht officer burst through the doors. With a look of panic on his face.

Officer: Sir sir! We've had a huntress sighting in New Berlin. She's been joined by one of us. I don't know if ve vere able zo get her!

Watts saw an opportunity at this...

Watts: This proves my saying. Atlas has tried to invade your nation from within. Sending huntresses undercover and terrorizing your cities. Your citizens.

Goering slammed his fist on the table.

Goering: Zis vill not be accepted! Nien!

Goering called up Joseph Goebbels II, whom was the current Officer in charge of the army.

Goering: Amass our units! Atlas is planning an attack on us! I also commision 2 more divisions!

Goebbels II: Mien Führer, ve can't just get out units back together... How do Amerikaner say it? As simple as pie! Zat vill take at least 2 days.

Goering: Zen take zose two days! Atlas ist planning a surprise attack on us! I should not have trusted zem!

Meanwhile, in the Kingdom of Atlas

Atlesian Soldier: SIR! We've just caught about 6 German soldiers disguised as our own trying to steal sensitive data from our vaults!

Copperpot was initially shocked, but then his expression turned grim. His copper-brown hair began to sweat.

Copperpot: Those no-good double dealing Germans. I hate to admit but I haven't trusted them from the beginning. How many available men do we have for combat?

Soldier: 880,000 here sir, the rest are either at Mistral or Vacuo. Plus a few thousand Atlesian Knights in storage.

Copperpot: Tell those units to stand by, we're on code yellow!

Soldier: Yes sir!

A/N: School's being a bitch. My blitzkrieg is slowing down :(. BUT I have the entire plot-line planned out, so that's a good thing.