Chapter XV: De-Throned

Fuhrer Göring continued looking at a few files on his desk, as well as plotting the placement of Germany's division. Outside he heard his secretary talking to a soldier, which then he heard an angry male voice respond.

???: Ich need Fuhrer Göring. I vant zoo talk to him!

He stood up from his desk and brushed off last meal's crumbs from his outfit. Letting out a brash breathe.

Göring: Helda! Let him in!

Then conversation ceased outside, with a female voice exclaiming in surprise as she was seemingly pushed aside. The door crashed open, revealing who he thought was long deceased, a seemingly ghost from the dead. The Obersturmbannführer growled in anger at Göring's very prescence.

Göring: H-herr L/N? Vas? Vas are you doing here?

Y/N: Someone is telling jou to do zese zings is he? Hermann?

Göring; Vas zings?

Y/N's expression remained stern, a stone cold face which was behind the iron sights of his Mauser.

Y/N: Reviving an unnecessary war between us und die Remnantian.

Göring: Vas ist vith jou? Zey are our enemies!

Y/N: Who ist ordering jou!

Göring: No von, zese are mien own superstitions!

Y/N pushed his C97 pistol and pointed it to Göring's head, the young German stood unfeeling as he shoved the barrel of the gun into the Nazi's forehead.

Göring: FINE! FINE! Okay I vill tell jou! Ficker...

Y/N: VAS WAS DAS!

The 'Führer' screamed as if he were a German Women in the domain of a Russian. He knelt down to the younger Nazi as he held his hands up.

Göring: Okay I give! Ich give! It's Vatts! Dr. Vatts!

Y/N: Dr. Vatts?

Göring: Mien therapist, I needed help vith stress ven I vas appointed Führer. He stepped up... And repeatedly told me ze only vay zo relieve stress... vas zo re-enact past events und remember. Ich suggested Vurld Var 2 as a past event und he pressured me zo do it für mien heath.

Y/N's disbelief was hidden by his gas mask, but nevertheless with this explanation he sighed and lowered his weapon.

Y/N: Und you listened to him...

The young German face palmed and sighed before he heard what the 'Führer' had to say for himself.

Göring: ...Ja....

Y/N: Mien Führer... Ich binn sehr disappointed...

Göring: I-I thought I vas doing ze right zings.

Y/N: Take me to the Gestapo major... now.

Timeskip.

Gestapo Major:Und vat are your terms? Herr Obersturmbannführer L/N?

Y/N: I vant everyzing zat vas taken from me by Herr Fegelein. Mien Rank, mien battalion, mien record... Und mien reputation.

The gestapo major wrote down the notes on a pad of paper. Nodding, he looked at Göring, who sat aside in shame and defeat Göring was stripped of his medals and honour on the offence of correspondence with the enemy.

Gestapo Major: Und do you? Führer Hermann Göring relinquish your position as Führer of 'Neu Deutschland.'

Göring: Ja. Sir.

Gestapo Major: Herr L/N, do you resume responsibility as the New Führer of Neu Deutschland.

Y/N: Ja, I do.

The Obersturmbannführer proclaimed, sealing the deal. With Hermann Göring admitted to cooperating with the enemy the Major made both Y/N and Göring sign their names onto the ipaper.

Gestapo Major: Take him away boys.

The Black-uniformed Nazi commanded to two other SS members standing nearby. The firmly held the former 'Führer' in their iron grasp as they hauled him to a waiting truck bound for the nearest labour camp.

Y/N: Dirty traitor to ze Reich...