chapter 1: 21st century

Hua Yue was reading the accounting reports when a sudden knock came from the door. She was certain that it would be her evil aunt again. Her aunt always wanted to kill her and get the companies her parents left when she was still 4 years old. Her relatives especially her aunt always wanted her parent's riches that's why even when she was still young she was harshly trained by her father's loyal attendant in order to survive.

Now that she's already 15 they are even more anxious to see her die. They even killed her father's loyal attendant and many of her loyal subordinates. She just couldn't kill them because she promised to the only uncle she have that really cared for her to never stain her hands with the blood of her so called family.

"Come in", Hua Yue finally said.

A middle aged woman with a body covered with different kind of jewelries entered.

" Hua Yue are you still going to go shopping with my daughter" her aunt asked using her loving and sweet tone.

"Of course aunt! Your right on time I was just about to call you!" Hua Yue said while smiling even though its fake.

"You are really kind Yue'er you are even willing to accompany my daughter" her aunt said still us

Hua Yue knew that her aunt didn't really mean what she said because all throughout the years they are against each other's throat. But she still continue smiling and said, " I'm just repaying your kindness auntie! so, where's Naiyi is she down stairs? "

"Yes she is. You can go now she's waiting in the car. While you're out I will take care of our business here" her aunt said while still using her sweet and loving tone.

"Of course, thank you aunt", Hua Yue said and just rolled her eyes then went to the car where Naiyi is waiting.

" Hello Naiyi where are we going today", Hua Yue said.

Naiyi didn't speak and just stared at her. She sighed and faced the driver and said "Mr. Driver just drive us to Ertianei's mall". She really can't understand Naiyi because she's mute and this is only the second time they meet each other.

" Naiyi I will just sleep for a while wake me up when we arrive okay " she said and Naiyi just nodded her head.

Hua Yue closed her eyes and was thinking why her aunt was adamant on sending her with her daughter today. They both knew that she could hurt her daughter. Not that she will really hurt the child she's not that heartless to involve Naiyi who was still innocent she just can't understand her aunt this time.

When she was still contemplating what her aunt wants to do she suddenly heard a car screeching. She opened her eyes and saw a car that was out of control and it was just a few meters in front of them.

"Mr. Driver what are you still doing use the brake!" She shouted.

"Ma'am the brake is broken we can't stop!" The driver said while trying to use the brake while clearly panicking.

Hua Yue tried opening the doors but its locked. She saw that Naiyi is already crying silently.

"Damn it!" she loudly cursed while silently cursing her so called aunt because she realized that this is one of her plot and even sacrificed her own daughter just to kill her.

She glance at the front and saw the car then she felt the impact of being hit then everything went blank.

8':TIU>(