chapter 3: saved

Feng Longwei didn't expect that taking the road in this Xia forest he would met someone interesting. He knew that the lady was the first miss of the general Xue's household because of her mask. He also stopped because of this because his brothers are his friends and he knew that they greatly cared for her. 

          Hua Yue was rumored as trash and ugly when in reality no one has seen her true appearance because she was cooped in the generals house and was always wearing a mask. Even he was curious to the lady's appearance because she's always wearing a mask and they really never met even when he is the friend of her brothers.But what truly interest him was what he saw today and the lady's personality. He saw that she can't really cultivate but he was surprised that she easily killed 5 fourth rank cultivators. Even though she was badly injured she fought like she was dancing and killed without mercy. 

When she stands in the middle and was still holding the sword she used she was like a lone flower blooming in the snow and was showered with the moonlights. He was mesmerized her name truly suits her. She even knew that he was watching. He was really surprised that even if she knew who he was she still have the courage to speak and even asked if he enjoyed the show. He is surprised that the lady didn't ask for help when it is what any normal lady would do. She even ordered him but never asked for his help. She talks about her death still with the cold voice and blank expression as if she's not talking about her death. He was surprised that even without him realising he already run and catch Hua Yue when she fainted. His train of thoughts was interrupted when his servant spoke.

"Ma- master let me carry her" the servant was really nervous because he knows that his master hates being interrupted but he also knew that he hates personal contact with women. He suddenly felt his master's killing intent directed at him making him more nervous thinking what wrong did he commit. So he immediately kneel and said "this servant is wrong please forgive me this once your highness".

" I will forgive you this time but remember this from this day onwards Xue Hua Yue is mine and who ever touch her without my permission will be killed. Now back to my residence" Feng Longwei said retracting his killing intent and walking towards the carriage while carrying Hua Yue.

The servant immediately drive the carriage back to the crown prince residence. While thinking 'Master at last at the age of 23 you finally have taken interest in a lady! Who ever that lady is we will support your love and will serve and protect her with all our might'. Even the dark guards who is protecting the prince are silently vowing to support their master's love all throughout.

Inside the carriage Feng Longwei was oblivious to what all his subordinates are thinking. He was focused on his princess cradled in his arms. He already give her a high grade healing pill but her internal injuries are really severe. Her breathing is very weak and he can't heal her injuries with qi because she can't cultivate. He was afraid that Hua Yue would die. He who killed thousands of his enemies, for the first time he was really afraid for someone to die . He was distracted when his subordinate spoke.

"Master we are already here"

Longwei immediately get down and still carrying the unconscious Hua Yue.

"Go call for the physicians" he ordered while walking towards his room. All the servants he passed by was shocked when they saw their master the crown prince carrying a girl.

When he arrived to his room he saw Mi mama the only woman servant in the whole crown prince resident.

"Mi mama go see if the physicians arrived direct them here immediately. If they don't arrive here within 10 minutes tell them I will execute all their family" he ordered.

"Yes your highness" Mi mama bowed and rushed to the gate waiting for the physicians. She was really surprised that his highness was carrying a lady on top of that she was even allowed in his quarters. She was really happy but anxious at the same time because the lady was injured.

In the room Feng Longwei lay Hua Yue on his bed. He removed her outer garments covered with blood but he can see that her inner garment have more blood in them. He was regretting that he didn't help her when she saw her injuries. He was disturb when a knock came.

"Your highness the physicians are already here" Mi mama's voice came from the outside.

"Let them in" he said with his usual cold voice.

The physicians entered and he was satisfied that they are all middle aged women if not he would really kill them all.

All of them are really afraid when they are called because they knew his highness hates women but as soon as they entered they understand and was surprised that a lady was in his highness room.

"Treat her if she isn't cured don't even think of going out alive" he threatened.

"We understand your highness" the four physician replied in chorus. They immediately approach the lady and was surprised that she was heavily injured. One of them take the pulse while the others are preparing some medicine. The bravest of them faced the crown prince who was watching at the side and said "Your highness please turn back we would be removing the lady's garments to treat her injuries"

For a moment Feng Longwei let out a murderous aura but retracted and followed the physicians request.

The physicians immediately tended the lady's wounds not wanting to let his highness wait. Mi mama enters with water and new sets of clothes she ordered someone to buy with the best quality.

"Your highness we are already finished" one of the women announced.

Feng Longwei turned and sat at the bed. He can feel that her breathing has stabilized and her wounds are bandaged. "How is she?" He asked.

"Reporting to you highness her condition is already stable she just need to take these medicines" the oldest physician said and while handling medicines to Mi mama.

"When will she wake up?" He asked again.

"Replying to his highness according to the degree of her injuries she would wake up 5 to 7 days from now" another physician replied.

"You highness can we take off her mask to see if she has further injuries?" One of them asked. They already know who the lady is because the only lady wearing a mask was the eldest daughter of general Xue who was rumored to be a trash and have an ugly face. They are even surprised that the crown prince cared for the so called trash and ugly lady but they didn't voice out what they are thinking.

Feng Longwei didn't reply instead he removed the mask himself. All of them in the room took a sharp intake of air because they are shocked how breath takingly beautiful the face that was always hidden in a masked. They are mesmerized by the beauty of the goddess whom is currently sleeping. They only came back to their senses when his highness speak.

"Mi mama prepare rooms for these physicians they are going to monitor Hua Yue until she wakes up. All of you dismissed"

Feng Longwei ordered. All of them hurriedly go out while Mi mama closed the door.

Longwei was gazing at the beauty beside him while running his fingers to her smooth black hair and using his other hand he was trailing his fingers at her cheeks. This was the first time he saw such beauty even him who saw many beautiful ladies can't take his eyes on her. No wonder she always wear a mask even when she's still young with a beauty that is unrivaled and with no cultivation she will met many dangers. But then even with her mask she nearly died.

Without minding the rules between man and woman he lay besides Hua Yue and embraced her within his arms.

EA=7