chapter 2: Transmigrated

Hua Yue can feel that her whole body is in pain. She can feel that she suffered many internal injuries and even some of her ribs seems to be broken. She was thinking why she isn't dead yet. She tried moving her body and opening her eyes when she suddenly hear someone talking near her.

"This is the day you will die Xue Hua Yue" a woman's voice she didn't recognize said.

"But before that I will let my men torment you to death" the woman said with her voice laced with malice before she kicked her at her stomach.

Hua Yue vomited blood and she can hear the woman ordering her men before laughing evilly but she can't understand it properly because her head hurts so much. She thinks she is already dying in torment and she is questioning what sins she had committed to die in torment.

Suddenly memories that are not her own came rushing to her head. She saw a light then suddenly she can hear a voice just like hers. The voice said " I will cut this short... I am Xue Hua Yue just like you I already know that we would meet sooner or later I prepared my body for you. I always see you in my dreams that's why I already have my premonitions since then. Please live well because I will also live in your body. We just exchange place because the god said we are born in the wrong place. Please threat my father and brothers as your own they are all good people. I guess this is good bye good luck with our life Xue Hua Yue! With that her headache subsided and she can clearly hear what's happening and what they're saying.

According to the other Hua Yue's memory she knew that it was her second sister Xue Fenfang from concubine Zhiyuan who kicked her a while ago. She also remembered that Fenfang invited some men with the fourth rank cultivation based that's why her body is in so much pain because of their strength when they kicked her. She was now leaning in a tree but can't stand because she is currently very weak.

"Young miss did you hear what your sister said. She said we can have some fun with you...hahaha"

"Yes we will certainly have some fun even though she's a trash and have an ugly face but her body is still good" another man said.

Hua Yue heard them all and when she opened her eyes she can see 5 ugly men approaching her. From what she remembered and with her common sense she knew they are stronger than her with her current state because they have powers she didn't have at the moment. But they shouldn't underestimated her because she went through more agonizing pain and much graver situations in the past and she still managed to survive all by herself.

The men approached her and when someone tried to touch her she let out a murderous aura filled with thick killing intent.

"Try touching me and I will kill you all" she said in a cold voice laced with killing intent that makes the men stop. She was still confused on what to make of her sudden transmigration and this bugs are really making her angry. They even dare touch her when no one else dares to!..

"Hahaha!... You're just a trash how can you even kill...." one of the men said while leaning to Hua Yue intending to touch her hair but he immediately died when she slits the man's throat with a dagger. She was really thankful that the former Hua Yue was hiding a dagger under her sleeves.

Seeing their companion being killed by Hua Yue the others are very angry.

"Damn trash you'll pay for what you did!" One of them said. Two of them attack with a sword and two attack with their powers.

Hua Yue immediately take the sword of the man she just killed and forced herself to stand even though she can feel every part of her body protesting. She dodge their incoming attack and immediately she was already at the back of the nearest man and beheaded him. She was really using a lot of her will power to move and she was doing all she can to immediately kill the last three men. She parried the oncoming sword and bends when she felt that a powerful attack was coming. The man in front of her was killed because of his companion. When she saw that the one who used his power was coming she throws her dagger with all her strength to his chest and because of its speed the man have no time to dodge. She stands and dodge to the left when she felt an oncoming qi attack but failed to dodge the dagger that was thrown causing another injury to her arms because she used it to shield her heart. She ran straight to the last man forcing her body to ran with the fastest speed she can manage. When she's in front of the man she kicked the sword he is holding and immediately slashed the man's chest straight to his heart before he could react.

After killing the last man she was just standing and forcing herself not to faint. She walks up to the direction where she felt that whoever was watching her is there. When she was walking she really felt that she was at her limit. She really cursed the timing of their transmigration because she already felt that she would be dying twice with just minutes as interval.

When she arrived she was in a road and saw the carriage of his highness the crown prince Feng Longwei. If the memory she received was true this crown prince was called one in a thousand years genius. He has unfathomable strength and was known for his dislike of women's touch. She heard that one time in the palace banquet a girl just touch his sleeves he immediately kicked the girl away and if not for the interruption of the king the girl would have already died.

"Greetings your highness"

" Your highness did you have fun watching the show?" Hua Yue asked because she knew that the man was watching from the very start.

" Benwang did enjoy the show. What of it?" A man's voice was heard coming from the carriage. His tone was cold but it was laced with interest.

Hua Yue didn't expect that the crown prince would reply but she would just grab the chance because she could really feel that her body would give away in any moment.

"I see, you really did have fun your highness. As a fee can you do this lady a little favor. Your highness being a part of the show is really tiring you see."

"You are really interesting! What do you want? Benwang will give it to you."

"Your highness can you send one of your subordinate to inform my brothers of my whereabouts. Can you inform them to please hurry because I think I will die any moment. And dying in a place like this really have no style. Your highness if your already finished sending one of your subordinate you can just leave me he....."