Chapter 5: Vow

... sorry for not updating....I've been busy with school requirements...

The servants led by Mi mama came putting different dishes in front of them. Afterwards they just stood at the side waiting for them. She noticed that all the dishes are for nourishing health which she is thankful for. She really needs her health back to its top conditioned.

Right now she can't even fight a single person. She can't even lift a finger against the prince for taking advantage of her. But she knew she can't win against the prince even if she learns how to cultivate. As part of her survival instinct she doesn't want him to be her enemy so for now she would just stay silent. However it doesn't mean that she would just let the prince as it is because one of her principles is 'when you met someone powerful than you,if its an ally then its fine, if its an enemy and you can't make their life a little difficult then run,if its neutral then if you can, take advantage of them but be cautious not to make them your enemy'.

Well she don't have any animosity with the prince and he doesn't seems that he would kill her so she would just make full use of his generosity. She was just thinking on how to take more advantage of the prince when suddenly, a spoonful of soup appeared in front of her.

"Eat this" the prince commanded. She just look at the prince and was silently thinking if the prince was not as intelligent as the rumors say. She sighed when the prince just stare at her.

"Your highness its hot" she looked pointedly at the food. Seriously isn't it common sense or does this prince wants to burn her.

"Oh" the prince said as he just realize the fact that she can't eat it as it was still hot. Previously he thinks that she doesn't want the food but he was proved to be wrong. So he blew the soup on the spoon before feeding it to Xue Hua Yue who opened her mouth without saying anything and just eat the soup. Well, no one can really blame him as this was his first time personally taking care of others that's why he didn't consider about small things.

Honestly if all the servants around them can say what they are thinking they would all defend their prince. They are already amazed that their master was holding a woman and speaking gently and thinks that maybe the sun had risen from the west but now that their master was even personally taking care of a woman, they are thinking that maybe their life was nearing its end as they are now hallucinating.

Feng Longwei just continued to feed her until she was already full. "Your highness I'm already full. Do you have grapes here your highness? I want to eat grapes" she said while refusing to eat anymore. The crown prince put the spoon on the bowl and signalled the servants to take the foods away. He also signalled Mi mama to prepare some grapes.

"Just wait a moment for your grapes as Mi mama prepare it" he said while looking at Xue Hua Yue.

She just nodded and asked " Your highness how long did I sleep?"

"You slept for three days" the prince kindly replied.

"What! I slept for that long!"

"You already woke up earlier than what the physicians predicted."

"Three days is still long, your highness did you inform my brothers that I'm here?" She asked.

"Didn't I say that I will send you back when your fully healed so there is no need to inform them" he said.

She was ready to get angry but when she saw what Mi mama was holding her anger immediately dissipated and was now smiling.

The prince who was observing her face and expression from the beginning was now mesmerized. This was his first time seeing her smile and was truly captivated as it seems to take his soul away.

Xue Hua Yue was ready to eat grapes when it was put on the table but when she tried to move her hands she was reminded by the cruel reality that she had forgotten the moment she saw her favorite fruit. She immediately faced the crown prince while still smiling. " Your Highness can I want to eat the grapes " she said.

The prince chuckled when she saw her smile with eyes filled with grievance. But when he was reminded that the lady in his lap was smiling because of the grapes he immediately disdain it. He looked pointedly at the grapes wanting to throw them but he still pick one for her to eat. When the grape was near her mouth Hua Yue leaned, directly biting the grape in half. After a moment she bite the remaining half not minding that the prince was holding it.

The prince felt her teeth and her tongue slightly grazing his fingers when eating the grape. He stiffened and felt that his body was getting uncomfortable because of what she did. So, he wanted to tell her not to do it again but when she saw her being happy he doesn't have the heart to disturb her.

"Certainly delicious! Your highness I want more..." she said while holding his sleeves and shaking him out of his frozen state. The taste of the grape is really more delicious than the grapes she often ate in the past as it taste sweeter and fresher.

"Yue'er eat slowly the grapes won't run" the crown prince said while getting another grape from the plate and Hua Yue just nodded. After sometime, he regretted what he said because he was just put in further torture. Hua Yue keeps on grazing her teeth and tongue on his fingers and sometimes even sucking his fingers as she ate the grapes. She is thoroughly enjoying eating the grapes not knowing what she's doing to the crown prince. Well, no one can really blame her as she was truly innocent regarding affairs between men and women. Even if she was from a world where women are not restricted in relationships she was always busy with no time for relationship so she didn't know.

Feng Longwei was getting more and more uncomfortable as his body was repeatedly stimulated by her actions. He was a man after all so he really wants her right at the moment. With other women he just felt disgust so he never touch a woman. At the moment he really want her badly but he stopped himself because he knew that if he do something right now even if its just a kiss she would never open up to him. Furthermore, they just met each other and he doesn't want to lose her as she was the only woman who caught his interest.

"Yue'er you already ate so much it wouldn't be good for your body just eat more grapes after sometime" he said fearing that if it continues he would lose his control. He was relieved when Hua Yue nodded. She was already satisfied and she was really already full.

Now that she stopped eating she was feeling drowsy and wants to sleep. " Your highness can you prepare a room for me I'm sleepy" she said while yawning. She just leaned on his body and instantly slept after closing her eyes as her body was getting its needed rest.

The prince just sighed because Hua Yue didn't know what she just did to him. Seducing him and actually falling asleep she's really innocent making him smile and flabbergasted. He arranged her position in his arms so that she would be more comfortable.

He snapped his finger to call his subordinate."Report" he said coldly. He was now back to his usual cold self without a trace of his indulging and gentle treatment to Xue Hua Yue.

"Master the Xue family was nonstop looking for the princess. The general together with the right minister plead to his majesty to let the general mobilize the army and the emperor agreed and even give the general the authority to look into each household. As of this moment the general was leading half of the army and his eldest son was leading the other half while the youngest was leading their private army. There is also a notice posted everywhere that whoever gives information regarding the whereabouts of the princess will be given 200 million gold and whoever found her will be given 500 million gold with the blue stone sword. This matter was handled by her two cousins the right prime minister's sons."

The dark guard said while kneeling and cleverly using the title princess to address the eldest miss of the Xue family as not to anger the crown prince.

"Continue observing outside" the prince said then waved his fingers indicating that the dark guard can leave.

The prince removed the hairs that strays to Xue Hua Yue's face. He was intently watching her sleeping face and said " Xue Hua Yue since you have already entered this prince heart then you can never leave. Even if you escape into the end of the world I will catch you. As your body, heart, and soul are mine forever as all of me are yours." He leaned and kissed her on her forehead then carried her to his room.

Xue Hua Yue was sleeping contentedly unaware that a vow was made connecting their destinies that she can never escape no matter how hard she would try.