Chapter 7: different emotion in a moment

Xue Hua Yue was awoken when the prince trusted guard came to report.

"Your highness, the general and his sons are already nearby together with their 100 best soldiers"

"Really!" Xue Hua Yue said happily and jump out of the prince embrace. She directly run out of the study planning to wait and meet her family outside the residence.She left the prince who hasn't had the chance to speak.

Long Fengwei looked at her disappearing figure for a moment before snapping out of daze seeing her very happy for the first time. He immediately get her mask and followed her out.

Xue Hua Yue was just about two meters before reaching the main door but halted when the prince flashed in front of her.

"You forgot your mask" the prince said while putting the mask on her.

Hua Yue just replied "Oh" then continue walking out of the residence followed by the prince.

"Oh they're here!" She said when she saw men riding in their horses.

"Yue'er do you really miss them that much?" The prince asked while staring at her.

"Not really"

"Then why are you so happy?" The prince asked.

She just shrugged her shoulders as a reply. Well she didn't really miss them as this was the first time she would be seeing her so called family. She just want to see them if they are really how Xue Hua Yue remembered. She also want to meet them because she never had brothers and her parent died early.

"Mei mei!" Four voices called out simultaneously. She saw her brothers get down their horses and behind them is her father with 100 soldiers behind him.

"Big brothers!" She said and run towards them.

"Mei mei! I'm glad you're safe" Xue Shen Rong said and hug her. Xue Shilin rushed and take her out of Xue Shen Rong and also hug her.

"Yue'er mei mei I miss you very much"

"I miss you too" Hua Yue replied.

"Little Yue'er what about us" her two cousins said in an aggrieved tone.

"Cousins! Of course I miss you too" she said while detaching herself from Xue Shilin and hug Kong Liang and Kong Jinhai.

"Mei mei you really got us all worried" Kong Liang said.

"I'm sorry" she replied

"No need to be sorry as long as your alright" Kong Jinhai said.

"Yue'er I'm glad you are safe" her father said when he came. He embraced her then inspect her from head to toe looking for an injury. "Yue'er are you really alright? You don't have an injury do you?"

"Father don't worry they are all healed. Thanks to the crown prince for saving me" she said.

She really like this family of hers. She felt that they are all good people and their feelings are sincere so she respond subconsciously. She likes them all so she would really take care of them and treat them as her family.

"Thank you your highness for saving my daughter" she heard her father say followed by her brothers and cousins.

"Thank you your highness" they said simultaneously.

Feng Longwei who had been neglected had a very dark expression and emitting a cold and murderous aura eased a little. He really don't like others hugging Xue Hua Yue even if its her family especially that they are all men. He really want to cut their hands for touching what's his. They even dared to forget him, If they aren't his friends more importantly her family their hands would be long gone. His face just eased a little when his princess mentioned him thinking that at least his princess remembered him which is actually far from the truth as his name was just mentioned without thinking.

"There's no need to say thank you" he said using his usual cold tone.

All the people who are observing released a sigh of relief when the crown prince retracted his murderous aura.

"Brother Shilin where is Yin mama did you find her?" she asked.

"Yes...." Xue Shilin replied.

"So where is she?" She asked because Yin mama was the one closest to Xue Hua Yue since she was a child and knew what she is doing.

"She...she..."

"Yue'er she is already dead" Xue Shen Rong said then all of them bow their heads and look at the ground.

Xue Hua Yue's mind repeated the word dead. She can't accept that Yin mama died before she can meet her just because of the scheme of her stepmother and sister. Well she will just make them live in suffering and death 100 times more painful for Yin mama and for poisoning this body of hers.

She unconsciously released her very murderous aura and bloodlust.

All the soldiers bend their knees because of the pressure. They all felt that if they don't kneel they would die. They are all the strongest in the army as they are all in the top ranks but they can't withstand the bloodlust. They are all wondering how can a lady have the kind of murderous aura and bloodlust felt in the battlefield and meant for a ruler. They can feel the urge to kill is very strong that even if it's not directed to them they are pressured. They suddenly heard a child scream nearby from the south lane.

"Let go of my brother! Let go of him! Big brother!" They saw a fat man struggling a boy that looks like a nine years old and a girl who looked like a six years old crying at the side trying to reach for her brother.

They saw Xue Hua Yue throw a dagger and it embedded to the man's arm holding the boy. The boy and the girl who saw Xue Hua Yue helped them run to where she is because the fat man was angry.

"Aaah...who dares throw a dagger at me! I'm going to kill you!" the man said angrily.

Her father, brothers, cousins, and the prince snapped out of their shock from feeling the intense bloodlust from her.

"What a big courage, dare to do such a filthy thing near my residence" the crown prince said in a very cold tone and looked at his guard. The guard immediately drag the fat man away.

"Thank you big sister for helping us" the little girl said while holding her clothes. The boy who looked at the soldiers and the clothes of everyone around immediately became alarmed and pulled her sister from holding the lady's clothes.

"Your ladyship please forgive and don't punish my sister for holding your chlothes and punish me instead!" the boy said while immediately kneeling.

"Stand! Be at ease I'm not gonna punish you two or anything"

"So little girl what's your name you guys are not from the capital are you?" She said kindly with a smile while bending to be at the little girl's level.

The soldiers are now releasing a sigh of relief because the bloodlust vanished. Now that they are seeing Xue Hua Yue bending just to talk with a commoner without minding their identity they don't know what to think. They just know that the general's first daughter can be a devil and an angel.