chapter 6: Her location

Seven days have past but the Feng country was still in uproar because of the disappearance of Xue Hua Yue . Many soldiers are still miling everywhere. Even the different mercenary guilds and different sects are trying to locate her for the huge reward.

This is the first time in Feng country that all are busy just to locate a single person especially that it is a woman causing many ladies to be envious. They are all jealous of Xue Hua Yue because even when she is known as ugly and a waste her family still treats her as treasure. But even with different experts and many personnel involved they still didn't find Xue Hua Yue as it seems that she just evaporated disappearing without living a trace.

At the general residence all are silent as the servants are afraid to face the wrath of their masters. Currently the general's sons and the right prime minister's sons are gathered at the library. Hua Yue's brothers Xue Shen Rong and Xue Shilin, and their cousins Kong Liang and Kong Jinhai are talking about their investigations.

"Shilin did you find anything" Shen Rong asked.

"No" Shilin answered and look at their cousins.

The two shake their heads while Jinhai said "They just keep bringing fake news."

"So apart from the first day we really din't find anything" Shen Rong said.

Xue Chen Rong was talking about Yin mama Hua Yue's maid since she was baby. When they received the news that Xue Hua Yue wasn't back together with Xue Fenfang from the east temple and Xue Fenfang was injured they immediately search for Xue Hua Yue. They found Yin mama near the Xin mountain covered in her own blood. Yin mama told them about the sabotage carriage causing the horses to run in a different direction instead of going to the main road. Yin mama told them to tell Hua Yue that she apologize because she can't serve her anymore before dying.

"I am really worried about little Yue'er it has been seven days!" Xue Shilin said.

"I am sure she is still alive we just need to find where she is! Don't forget what Yin mama said" Kong Liang said.

At Kong Liang's statement they remembered what Yin mama said. They clearly remembered what she said as it was the same statement that their grandmother said five years ago before she died.

'I watch her as she grows, Xue Hua Yue that child is not a flower without strength she won't die easily. But be warn that when she starts blooming she will attract many bees with different strength as well as poisonous insects, if your not strong enough you can't protect her from the dangers she might attract.'

What Yin mama said was the same statement that caused them to double their efforts in becoming strong. But now that the statement was repeated they are inclined to triple their efforts in becoming stronger.

They are all silent having their own thoughts. They came back to the reality when they heard a maid knocking.

"Come in" Shilin said.

"Speak, what is the matter" Shen Rong asked.

The maid bowed before speaking, "Young masters steward Mo of the crown prince is here asking for the young masters."

"Lead us to steward Mo" Shilin said. They all stand to meet steward Mo because they understood that their friend, the crown prince would never send his steward if it is not something important.

When they arrived at the guest room all the servants bow including steward Mo.

"Steward Mo what is the matter, why did his royal highness send you here?" Kong Liang asked.

"Young masters this steward is here to relay a message from his royal highness" steward Mo humbly said.

"Message? What is it?" Xue Shilin asked.

"His royal highness said if the young masters want miss Xue Hua Yue to return the young masters need to hurry to the crown prince residence before his royal highness change his mind" steward Mo said.

The four of them are shocked that Hua Yue was at the crown prince residence but they currently don't have time to think about it. They understood their friend's temperament if they don't hurry to the crown prince residence before he change his mind there is a high chance that he really won't return Xue Hua Yue.

At the crown prince residence since Xue Hua Yue woke up the second time she can already move her limbs. The next day she completely recovered her strength. But when she told this to the prince and that she can already go home the prince refused saying that she still needs to rest. She didn't argue any further because she is still thankful to him for saving her.

Afterwards the servants lead by Mi mama present many beautiful dresses and different jewelries from hairpins, earings, necklace, bracelets for her choose from. But because she's not interested with dresses and accessories she just let Mi mama choose some for her to wear.

When the Prince asked her if she disliked what he sent she shook her head and said no but she prefers if he would just give her weapons. The prince just nodded and the next day the servants presented different kind of weapons and all of it are made of rare materials that caused a lot of money. She didn't refuse the generosity of the crown prince and just take advantage of it. She chose a black bow inlaid with small diamonds, a lot of throwing knives and needles made of century year old ice that will never melt.

Currently she is at the crown prince study eating grapes and reading while the crown prince is reading some documents. Feng Longwei allowed her in his study room to keep an eye on her because he caught her trying to escape five times already.

"Your Highness when will my brothers come, you said they will come today?" Hua Yue asked.

The prince look at her and said "Just wait a bit, I already send steward Mo to your residence".

Hua Yue nodded then closed the book she's reading and lie to the couch she's sitting and said " then I will sleep first" while closing her eyes.

Feng Longwei just look at her sleeping figure thinking about her actions the past few days. He doesn't mind that she liked reading, she liked weapons, she liked riding and she liked sleeping in fact he is willing to give her whatever she likes. He just doesn't agree with her trying to escape away from him. He was so angry but he didn't know where to vent his anger. So he would just embraced her to calm his anger but will always cause him an injury but he didn't mind it. He let out a sigh because he can't really think how to woe his princess to become his. Now that she's going back to the general's residence he really want to hide her and never letting her out. He is fighting that urge but seeing her sleeping it is really hard.

So he stood up and went to Xue Hua Yue. He put her on his lap and embrace her to calm himself. He didn't know why but embracing her would always calm him down.

"Yue'er just let me embrace you for a while" he said as he felt her dagger on his neck.

"Okay but just this once" she said and close her eyes to sleep. Anyway even if she point her dagger at him, he wouldn't let her go and she couldn't really kill him as he was her benefactor.