Chapter 4: So you are finally awake

Hua Yue was still sleeping but her consciousness is currently processing and arranging all her memories. She now understand that she was in one of the biggest and strongest country of Xia continent.

Her father was currently the general and she have 2 elder brothers. The three always pampered her including her uncle the prime minister and her 2 male cousins. She also knew that the concubine of her father and her daughter hates her to death.

She remembered that because of the dreams of the other Xue Hua Yue about her way back when she was four, she begins to gather her own forces. When she was four, she saved the number one mercenary who is a former assassin and also the former right hand man of the general. When she was 5 she saved 100 slaves having ages from 6 to 13. They became her private army and until the present she was still saving slaves, poor people and others then training them to become strong.

She also confirmed that her body, indeed, has a problem because all the family members of Xue are all powerful except her. She remembered that the cause of her being a trash was because she was poisoned but she was still searching for the right herbs to cure herself. Well just like her the other Xue Hua Yue was also proficient in many fields but she still lacks strength because she can't cultivate and she also didn't learn any martial arts. Because of her father and brothers she also didn't experience how to struggle in order to survive. So, she was sure that the other Xue Hua Yue can be at ease and do what she wants at her time because even though everyone knew she was talented she didn't appear in public very much and she has only few friends her only problem would be her aunt and other family members and in her world dealing with them didn't need her own physical strength. Unlike in this world she was currently at, that needed her strength physically in order to survive. Then she remembered that she just fainted so she tried opening her eyes many times.

When she finally opened her eyes she was greeted with a luxurious room she can't recognize. She was certain that this is not her room in this world.

"So you are finally awake" an alluring voice uttered. She turn and saw the crown prince putting a book down in a table near the bed. Now, that she can clearly see the prince she admitted that his reputation to be the most handsome man in Xia continent is really true. His face really can't be compared to all men that she had seen. He even had an aura befitting for a mighty ruler making him more handsome.

"Water" she manage to say. Her throat was really parched. She saw the prince pouring water so she tried to sit up but her body wasn't listening. She grimaced because her body was aching in pain when she forced herself to move.

" Don't force yourself let me help you" the prince said gently and help her sit up while he circled his arm around her shoulders to support her.

He reach for the cup and said "drink". She tried to hold the cup but failed. She pouts her lips because she was really angry and sad for herself. When did she become so weak that she can't even move her hands properly!

"Just let me. Now drink" she heard the prince say. She is really surprised that the prince known to be cold and hates women was speaking gently to her and even helping her drink but she just didn't bother with it because she needs his help at the moment. She drink while the prince was careful not to let her choke while diligently supporting her.

Afterwards, she looked up to the prince and asked "where am I?"

"Your in my room" the prince replied.

She tilted her head and look at him confused. "Why am I here?"

"Obviously I helped you. Do you have more questions my princess" the prince once again replied with a gentle voice while tightening his hold on her.

"I obviously told you to call my brothers didn't I and I am not your princess!" She said coldly. She really can't understand why the so called prince who hates physical contact was now helping her, holding her closely and even calling her his princess!

"Don't worry princess I will send you back when you're fully healed. And starting now you are already my princess so get used to it. Now let's go out and let them prepare something for you to eat." He said without being angry of her disrespectful manner instead his tone was still gentle and she could see in his eyes that he really cares which greatly puzzled her.

He was carrying her outside while she is protesting. "Hey let me down! can't you just let me eat in your room!"

"No. Yue'er you need some fresh air" the prince said while smilingly watching her in his arms.

"When did you even know my name and where is my mask?" she asked. She just remembered that she was always wearing a white mask designed with precious gems that covers her face except for her eyes and mouth.

"Of course I know you. After all your brothers and I are friends it would be a shame if I don't even know your name. As for your mask you don't have to wear it. I already saw your face"

"But..." She was still thinking how to refute but the prince cut in.

"If your still thinking on keeping your face a secret then you don't have to worry. All the servants here are loyal and disciplined. If someone dares to open their mouth outside they'd be tortured and beheaded" the crown prince voice was still gentle but the words he said was threatening.

But Hua Yue no longer replied she just stayed silent burying her head to his chest. While comfortably resting in his arms because just speaking tires her out.

All the way she can hear crashes here and there. Some seemed to have fallen from trees, some falling from the roof and others from falling objects.

Seeing her comfortably resting in his arms the prince smiled. He really don't know why he was attracted to Hua Yue but he didn't dislike the feeling. He didn't like physical contact especially with women but with her he likes it. He even don't want to let her go. So when she said that she wasn't his princess he was really angry. He was really interested in Hua Yue. He especially likes her eyes that are bright like stars that seems to know many things and also hides many secrets. So just thinking that she will belong to other men makes him want to kill. But he hides his killing intent not showing even a little because he doesn't want her to be on guards against him even more.

The servants are all surprised that their prince was speaking so gently and caring with a beautiful smile plastered on his face. His eyes even carried a different expression not like the normal chilling gaze nor the eyes filled with murderous intent and not the usual cold smile, mocking smile nor the sinister smile. Even the dark guards are so surprised that they are falling from their hiding place. But they are certainly happy for their master but they are also starting to be afraid of the lady their prince was carrying they just hope that she have enough kindness to spare them when the time comes because they are certain that with the way their prince was acting any slight mistake or negligence regarding the lady would cause their demise.

They arrived at a pavilion in the center of the garden. Hua Yue can see that the garden was well mentained. She could see different colored flowers and she could also see herbs that are mixed with it.

The prince saw her looking around and asked "Yue'er do you like it?" She just nodded as a response while still looking around determining what kind of flowers and herbs are planted.

The prince sit down in front of a table while still holding Xue Hua Yue letting her sit on his lap.

"Hey! let me down just let me sit on the other chair" she said. She was really not comfortable being treated like her current situation because in her former life she never experience intimate relationship between different sex.

"Its cold and you are still weak so just sit on my lap okay" the prince replied while gazing at her intently.

"Your highness, you are clearly taking advantage of me!" she said while glaring at him. She gritted her teeth, annoyed that she can do nothing with her current strength and without any weapon.

"My princess what are you saying I'm clearly helping you aren't I " the prince said while his expression was of someone being wronged.

Hua Yue's expression changed to disbelief then back to her angry expression. She really don't know what to make of her situation so she just turned her head to continue looking at the flowers.