Highly Recommended!

Guys, this is another story worth reading, and I want to recommend this to you. Para hindi kayo mainip kapag wala pa akong updates sa mga ongoing stories ko. This story will also be published under Timeless Bestsellers, Inc. so pakiabangan na rin. Check this out!

Her Arrogant Bodyguard by Lhara McFadden

Link here (Will also post the link on the comments below): 

Wattpad: www.wattpad.com/story/12990353-monterossa-series-1-her-arrogant-bodyguard-soon-to

TBI Online!:

www.tbionlinestories.blogspot.com/search/label/Moterossa%20Series%201%3A%20Her%20Arrogant%20Bodyguard%20by%20Lhara%20McFadden

Teaser:

Since the death of his beloved fiancée, Lt. Brian Monterossa swore not to love any woman again, that he will only love once. But when he met Arrian, the woman he had to protect from bad guys who wanted her dead, his promise was put to a test. Suplado, antipatiko at ubod ng yabang ang dating ng gwapong sundalo para kay Arrian. They seem like water and oil that can never be combined. Dahil araw-araw ay bangayan at angilan ang tanging maririnig sa pagitan nilang dalawa. Pero nagbago ang lahat nang halikan siya nito. She saw him in a different light. But Brian already built a huge wall between them, shielding his heart from the dangers of any woman. She had to convince him to give love a second chance, and this time, with her. Pero alam niyang hindi iyon ganuon kadali.