Chapter 4 continuation

Oh God! Troy groaned as his eyes focused to that lovely triangle between her creamy legs.  She looked so magnificent and so divine that he wanted to go crazy just by looking at her. She looked so warm and inviting and he almost lost his mind when her womanhood opened and charmed him.

Kung hindi niya naagapang pigilan ang sarili, he must have grabbed her there and took her instantly, fully, deeply until he ran out of breath.

But he stilled himself. He was more of wanted to capture the perfect moment than indulge his sexual desires. He wanted to take his time, so he can fully enjoy her body, so she can fully enjoy him too. There was no need to rush. He had waited for the whole night for her to wake up and he can wait some more time.

Call him hopeless romantic, though he aint one by the way, but he wanted to give her his best shot and make their first passionate encounter together memorable. He wanted to savor every freaking moment he had with this woman who can fill his heart with warmth with just the mere thoughts of her.

He wanted to brand her with his own style, with his own expertise, so that she won’t ever dare think of any other man again after him. She will only think of him and him alone.

And that was what all he ever wanted, to own her, body and soul.

He reached out for her but all his self-control went down the drain as he touched her hot flesh.

“Troy,” she moaned as his hand landed in the junction between her thighs,  her body jerked on its own accord.

          She wanted to stop him as he touched her in her most private parts but she shuddered involuntarily as he began rubbing her there. It elicited jolts of violent, electric currents all over her. And she just can’t help but whimper.

“Rein…” He rasped her name as he buried his face between the hollow of her breasts, laved her smooth skin with his lips as it made a trail following the curve of her breast until his mouth covered one pert nipple. His tongue stuck out and taunted her nip and gently bit it.

She felt lost and unguarded as he continued to wreck her senses with bloody, sweet torment. And all she could do was moan, whimper and twist on the bed. Ni hindi na niya namalayan kung saan humantong ang mga halik ng binata. Ang alam lamang niya ay nalulunod siya sa sensasyong dulot ng mga halik at haplos nito.

“You are mine now, Rein.. from now on you are mine…” His voice was raspy yet it sounded sexy in her ears. It was very possessive but she more liked it that way. And she knew she was owned, owned by this man who was doing out of this world wonders in her now rampaging senses.

          Nagmulat siya ng mga mata at sinalubong ang tingin nito. He was all the while looking at her face, reveling at the sensous ecstasy as she respond to his skillful ministrations. She smiled shyly at him.

He did not smile back but he was looking intensely at her as he continued to do what he was doing. Their eye contact was quite fascinating, it made his actions more intimate and appealing to her eyes. She was so consumed with sexual longing now as her own desire becoming fever pitch.

Rein felt his hand traced the contour of her belly and it went down to her navel, pinching and caressing and burning her flesh until it slipped between her thighs once more and touched her there, on that core of her throbbing womanhood, and her world shook in delicious agony.

“Oh Troy… oh… Troy…” Her eyes shut as she felt that onslaught of rushing erotic sensations all over her as his finger continued to rub and stroke her in her most sensitive spot as a woman. Then her world started to shake in unbelievable ecstasy as his finger delved deeper inside of her and strummed her deliciously.