ᗒSleepoverᗕ

Art by: Yaya Sketches on DeviantArt

GUESS WHO'S BACK PEEPS

YEP IT'S ME VIOLET WO!

Imma try to update as best as I can.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Aphmau threw herself on the bleachers and Kai looked down at her and started laughing, soon. Everyone came and laughed as well.

"Well looks like someone had a VERY long day." Sasha said as she walked up to them, "SASHA?!" Aphmau screamed as she jumped up on Sasha and tackled her on the ground.

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH GURL!" Aphmau screamed and Sasha laughed.

"Aph......mau..........can't...........breathe." Sasha choked out and Aphmau got off her and giggled.

"Sasha we missed you so much." Travis said as the whole group walked up to the two.

"Well we're gonna need you to speak to Gene and Zenix. They're being jerks again." Garroth remarked and Sasha stood up and looked furious.

"THAT'S IT IMMA PUNCH EM OFF AN EFFING CLIFF! TO THEIR DEATH!" Sasha yelled and ran away, to Gene and Zenix.

"Heyo! Guys how about we have a SLEEPOVER?" Aphmau yelled and Aaron knelt down next to her.

"Aph you need some chill pills." Aaron said and Aphmau smirked.

"Correction, YOU need the chill pills. Remember last year?" Aphmau said, clearly talking about Ein.

Aaron growled and stood up and closed his eyes then sighed, "DON'T remind me of that mutt." Aaron said sternly and Aphmau got up and walked to Aaron.

"I'm sorry." Aphmau muttered and Aaron opened his eyes and looked at her.

"You don't have to be sorry though.... I need the chill pills." Aaron said and Aphmau slapped his shoulder.

"Jerk." Aphmau hissed and turned around, not facing Aaron.

"Potato." Aaron said then Aphmau gave him a death glare.

"I CAN'T EVEN!" Katelyn said then bursted put laughing.

🎶🎶🎶

"YAY SLEEPOVER!" Nana yelled as she flopped herself on the couch.

"I'm so excited!" Dottie said as she sat on Blaze's lap. Aphmau squealed.

"AHHHHHH BLOTTIE!" Aphmau squealed and Aaron sighed.

"Really babe?" Aaron asked and Aphmau nodded.

"It's Blottie~" Aphmau squeaked and Aaron sat down.

"Now lets bing watch movies." Katelyn said as she started a movie.

Sorry for the short chappie but I just woke up and I'm still at the hospital.

And this book will be ten chappies only.

Cause Season 4 is dark AF 😏

Ciao Adios!