ᗒAaronᗕ

Art by: Palic_Palet on Instagram (I guess)

゜・・゜。゜・・゜。゜・・゜。゜・・゜。

Stephanie got in her car and sighed, she looked at her phone. "I have to do it either way..." she muttered and started the car and took off.

After a two-hour drive, she parked her car in her parking spot and got out of the car. She walked towards college and got in.

She ran into Melissa, "MEL!" She screamed as she tackled her best friend.

"Ohhhh GURL I missed you!" Melissa said and they both started talking until they stopped in front of Melissa's dorm.

"Hey Melissa... I need to tell your brother someone." Stephanie said as she looked at her phone.

"Huh? What's wrong?" Melissa asked and Stephanie showed her the picture.

"That guy kissed Aphmau." Stephanie said and Melissa grabbed her phone.

"One sec, stay here." Melissa said and unlocked her door and got in the dorm, with Stephanie's phone in her hand.

"Aaron... I need to show you something." Melissa said and Aaron looked at her with his crimson eyes.

"What is it?" Aaron asked and Melissa showed him the picture.

"Laurence kissed Aphmau." Melissa said and Aaron stood up.

"What?" Aaron said then grabbed his backpack and his phone and keys and turned his eyes to black and opened the door.

"Aaron!" Melissa called as she followed him out of her dorm.

Aaron kept walking until he reached his car, "Aaron! What are you going to do?" Melissa asked as Aaron stepped in front of his car.

"To teach Laurence a lesson." Aaron said then got in his car and drove off.

"I'm worried..." Melissa muttered and got inside the campus.

Aaron parked at Aphmau's place and got out, he rang the doorbell and Katelyn opened the door. "Aaron?!"

"Where is she?" Aaron said as his voice showed anger, "Wh-what?"

Aaron got himself in, "I know what happened at the park. Where. Is . Aphmau?" Aaron asked and Katelyn's eyes widened.

"She went to Laurence's place to-"

Just then Aaron bolted out of the house and drove to Laurence's house.

He parked the car and knocked on Laurence door.

Laurence opened the door to reveal an angry Aaron, "Aaron?"

Aaron grabbed his neck and threw him on the floor, Laurence got up and backed away from Aaron.

"Aaron?" Aphmau said as she got up, Aaron grabbed Laurence's neck and slammed him on the wall.

"Aaron are you okay man?" Laurence asked but Aaron punched him.

"YOU KISSED HER!" Aaron yelled and threw him on the floor.

"Aaron!" Aphmau cried and Aaron walked up to Laurence and knelt down next to him.

Aaron grabbed Laurence's collar tightly, "You kissed my girlfriend. Do it again and I won't hesitate to hurt you. YOU HEAR ME!" Aaron yelled and let go of Laurence.

"Aaron..." Aphmau said and Aaron got up and looked at her. "Get your bag and follow me."

Ciao Adios!