ᗒAnswerᗕ

Art by: ???

゜・・゜。゜・・゜。゜・・゜。゜・・゜。

Aphmau grabbed her bag and followed Aaron to his car. Aphmau got in the passenger seat and Aaron got in the driver seat and started the car.

"Aaron?" Aphmau said and Aaron looked at her.

"Shhh..." Aaron said as he started driving, Aphmau looked out the window and sighed.

The whole ride was silent, Aaron took her to his new house. He bought it a week ago.

AARON'S HOUSE IN MS S1

Aaron parked his car in the garage and opened her door and grabbed her wrist.

"Aaron?" Aphmau said as they got in and Aaron sat her down on the couch next to the armrest, Aaron then took off his shirt and looked down at her.

Aaron placed his left hand on the armrest and his right hand next to Aphmau's left side so he was hovering over her.

"Now tell me... what where you doing at Laurence's place?" Aaron asked and Aphmau shrugged.

"I was talking to him about the kiss." Aphmau replied and Aaron breathed heavily.

Aaron then brought his face closer to hers, "What did he say?" Aaron muttered and Aphmau blushed deeply.

"H-He said he still has feelings for me... and he can't move on." Aphmau replied and Aaron growled.

Aaron walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge, he grabbed a bottle of water and closed the fridge.

He turned to Aphmau and leaned on the kitchen Isle.

"Did you kiss him back?" Aaron asked as he opened the bottle and drank the water.

"No I didn't, I pushed him away and slapped him." Aphmau said and Aaron placed down the bottle and walked over to her.

He grabbed his red jacket that was on the couch and wore it, "Did he try to touch you?"

"Yes. And whenever he tried I pull away." Aphmau replied and Aaron sat next to her.

Aaron sighed and looked at her, "Aph I'm sorry." Aaron said and Aphmau held his hand.

"Aaron, I know that you were jealous and angry at what he did. I understand." Aphmau said and Aaron pulled her to his chest.

"Aph I just don't want to lose you." Aaron said and Aphmau hugged him back.

"I love you Aaron."

"I love you too"

How was the "I love you Aaron" part?

Brings back memories, right?

*starts to cri*

Ciao Adios!