ᗒQuestᗕ

Art by: Aaron-Flyingpings
Aphmau-Flyingpings
Zane-Flyingpings
Garroth-Jettnight
Lucinda-Ladyuniquecorn
Kim-Daisy_Drawsome
Melissa-Friendbubble
ALL ON INSTAGRAM

And isn't Aphmau lookin SASSY
And Aaron lookin HAWT

゜・・゜。゜・・゜。゜・・゜。゜・・゜。

One Week Later...

Aaron and Laurence made up, special thanks to Aphmau.

Aaron, Aphmau, Garroth, Zane, Nana, Kim and Lucinda are now hanging out at the park with Melissa.

"... And then I ran away cause I know I'd be dead." Melissa said and they all laughed, at her story when she started college.

"Wow Melissa troublemaker much?" Zane asked as he laughed.

"Yup! What's the fun when there's no silliness in college." Melissa replied and Aaron chuckled.

"Well looks like we all are going to be troublemakers in college." Aaron said and Lucinda nodded.

"And run away." Kim said and they all laughed.

Then, Melissa's phone rang, "Hola Dad!............ Wut?............... Umm... we have school.............. Ohhhhhhhh we have spring break tomorrow.............okie can we bring friendos?.......... Yay!........... okay fine." Then Melissa hung up.

"What is it?" Aaron asked and Melissa stood up, "C'mon guys, Dad needs to talk to us."

Aaron and Melissa got in their cars. Aphmau, Kim and Zane were in Aaron's care while Garroth, Nana and Lucinda are in Melissa's car and they drove to The Lycan Place.

They parked in front of the house and got out, they saw Rachel standing there.

"Hey mama!" Melissa said and Rachel gestured for them to get inside, they followed her in and saw Derek with Garte and Zianna.

"Okay so we need to talk to you about something." Derek said as they all sat down, Aaron, Melissa, Aphmau, Garroth, Zane, Nana, Lucinda and Kim sitting on the biggest couch.

"What is it?" Aaron asked and Garte spoke up.

"So there's this property that my family and Derek's family own and it's in Bunny Hills. We need you to go to it and clean it up." Garte said
and the group had confused looks on them.

They all nodded their head yes.

"Then go get ready to take off."

゜・・゜。゜・・゜。゜

"Is everyone ready?" Aaron asked as they all placed their bags in the cars.

Aphmau, Aaron, Kim and Garroth in Aaron's car. While Melissa, Zane, Nana and Lucinda are in Melissa's car.

"Yup!" Aphmau replied and they all got in the cars.

"Let's get on the road." Garroth said and they took off to Bunny Hills.

Da end of S3.

Get ready for the darkness in S4

Hehehehehhehehehe

Ciao Adios!