ᗒEyesᗕ

Art by: Kassidee Gabby on Twitter

Things are going to get dark from here.

゜。゜゜。゜゜。゜゜。゜゜。゜゜。゜゜。

Aphmau took Beatriz to Aaron, since she wanted to talk to him about the werewolf thing.

"Blaze!" Aphmau shouted, calling for the red headed werewolf who was getting something from his locker.

Blaze turned to them and walked towards them, "Yes Alpha?"

"Blaze have you seen Aaron?" Aphmau asked and Blaze nodded.

"Yup he's in the gym training." Blaze replied and Aphmau nodded.

"Thanks Blaze!" She said then dragged Beatriz towards the gym. Which was in the last floor.

Rip legs.

They stopped right in front of the gym, "You go talk to him, I have class." Aphmau said and Beatriz nodded.

Aphmau started walking then stopped "Oh and Triz?" Aphmau turned to her.

"Yeah?" Beatriz asked as she turned her attention to Aphmau.

"Be very careful when you go talk to him, he's not in a good mood. So he's going to be harsh, just be careful and try not to upset him." Aphmau warned and Beatriz nodded.

She turned to the door and placed her hand on the door knob and closed her eyes, she opened them and took a deep breath and opened the door.

She closed it behind her and looked around, there was no body in the gym. Except for one guy.

He was shirtless, he had black hair and midnight eyes. He is tall. And punching a punching bag with so much strength and by the looks of it... he looked angry.

Beatriz gulped and suddenly he stopped punching and looked towards the door, causing Beatriz to freeze in her position.

She then took a deep breath and started walking towards him, "U-I'm excuse me, a-are you Aaron?" She asked as her voice cracked a little.

Aaron walked to his bag and got out his bottle of water, "Yes. Now what do you want?" Aaron said with hostility in his voice and he sat down, drinking his water.

"Well... um I knew from Aphmau that you're the Male Alpha and I wanted to tell you about an incident." Beatriz said as she was scared of Aaron.

Suddenly Aaron stood up and looked at her, "You are new here, right?" Aaron asked and she nodded.

Aaron the growled and slammed his fist on the wall, "What. Happened." Aaron said as he had his eyes closed.

"It actually happened to my cousin Kasey... these two werewolves were beating him up and... I beat them up, I'm sorry." Beatriz explained and looked at Aaron in concern.

Aaron then opened his eyes, and they were red, "I need to be alone." Aaron muttered and Beatriz nodded and left.

Just as she placed her hand on the doorknob, "HEY!" Aaron yelled and she turned to him.

"What's your name?" Aaron asked and she gulped.

"Beatriz... I am Katelyn and Kasey's cousin." She said then Aaron gestured for her to leave and she did.

Beatriz then went to the staircase and stopped, she looked at the gym door.

"I need to find out what was that? Why did his eyes turn red?"

Ciao Adios!