My Stalker.

/Alexa's pov./

I was watching out my window with those memories in my mind when I hear something downstairs. 'Werid No ones suppose to be here.' I think as I stand and peak out my door. Nothing. I then go down the hall slowly going down the stairs I peak in the living room. Nothing. 'Maybe I'm just hearing things.' I think. I head to the kitchen and hear something I peak my head in the kitchen to see two guys one in a mouth guard and goggles seeming trying to make waffles. "Toby quit! We have a mission eat waffles when we're done!" A guy in a yellow jacket who's wearing a white mask whisper/yells at 'Toby'. 'I have to get out of here.' I think I turn to leave but the floor board squeak. I curse under my breath as I start moving to get outside but then see the one with a white mask in the door. I turn to run to the kitchen but Toby is blocking my path. I back up and turn to run upstairs but bump into someone I look up to see a black mask with a red frown and eyes on it I back up glancing at all of them as they walk closer. "W-Who are y-you?" I ask they ignore me and come close to where I could reach out and touch them. I close my eyes and whimper I back up slightly bumping into someone that's when I feel a sharp blow to my head and I pass out.

/Jeff's pov./

I was in the mansion on the couch next to Ben when the door opens and in comes the proxies but holding someone I focuse on the face. Well that's unusual. "Hey! Why is she here?" I ask they look at me other then Hoodie who is carrying the girl upstairs. "Slender's orders." Masky says following. Toby comes and sits next to me I sigh. I guess I'll find out what's happening later.

/little timeskip/

I was on the couch waiting for information which I was told I'll get when she wakes. Right now I believe they have E.J watching her. I was watching Ben play games when a ear piercing shriek echoes though the mansion I hold my ears Ben doing the same it soon stops. "Well, she's up."

/Alexa's pov./

I wake and groan at the dull pain in the back of my head I turn in bed and pull the blanket over my head I hear a slight chuckle and snap upward I look over and see a man in a blue mask with black ooseing out of the eyes I do the first thing that came to mind. I shrieked he holds his ears until I shut up. "And the award for best horror movie scream goes to you." The blue masked man says I tremble slightly from his presence he walks closer to me lifting my head I whimper slightly as he stares into my soul he stayed like that for a bit before asking something that both confused and sickened me. "Can I have your kidney?" I look at him with a look mixed with anger, disgust and fear as I stutter. "Ummm n-no." He chuckles a bit. "I'll only take one." He says I scowl. "No." I say with a tad bit more confidence... not a lot more though. "Oh brave girl now huh?" He says teasingly. "Who are you?" I ask. "Oh I'm just your babysitter don't worry I'm sure that Slender's coming soon. You made it easier on me I didn't even have to get him I'd say everyone heard you." He says I growl lightly. "Babysitter? Why would I need a-" I get cut off by the door opening a strangely tall being walks in his in a formal black suit and red tie but what really got me was his face his skin was paper white and he had no features just a blank white head. I froze when I saw him he looks at me and walks in closing the door with... a tentencle? "I see you have awoken child." He says his voice echoing inside my head. I stare at him in shock the blue masked guy laughs slightly waving a gloved hand infront of my face. "Hello?" He asks I shake my head and back up on the bed a bit. "Don't worry child I have no intentions of harming you." The tall being says. "I just need to test something." He says walking closer. "First, you are in fact the girl that Jeffery had sexual intercourse with correct?" He asks I blush and look away. "I-I don't know... w-what his n-name was." I say. "Did he have a carved smile?" The being asks. "Y-Yes." I answer. "Alright, Eyeless Jack you may leave for now." He says the blue masked boy nods before leaving. "I want to test something if you will hold still." The being says I whimper as he moves to the bed. "Lay falt on your back and try to relax." He says me being completely confused but also having a fear of the tall creature I obey his command. He then kneels and pulls my shirt up enough to show my stomach I squirm at this. "Don't move." He demands I stop at hearing his voice he then slowly places his hand upon my stomach I tense slightly at his touch it being cold and dark he runs his hand across my stomach seemingly trying to sense or feel something he then takes his hand away and pulls my shirt down. "As I thought." He says standing I sit up as he moves to the door. "W-Wait what did y-you do?" I stutter he looks back to me and stares a bit before turning to me. "Making sure my suspicions were correct." He says. "What d-does that mean?" I ask. "Your pregnant." He says my eyes widen at the words as he turns again. "Wait!" I shout he looks at me. "Yes?" He asks. "Why did you bring me here other then that?" I ask. "I went to your house to kill you because you seen Jeffery and was still alive but I felt that you were bareing a child and I wanted to keep it if you were." He says my breath hitched. "What does that mean for me?" I ask. "You are to stay here until the child is born of course." He says my eyes widen in fear. "W-What? H-Here?" I ask he nods. "Why d-do you want t-this child?" I ask. "Jeffery is one of our best fighters so his offspring should preform in the same manner." He answers I whimper and rap my arms around myself. "Goodbye child, oh and my name is Slenderman." He says before leaving.

A/n.

Hiya Gamers! I hope you liked this and her being captured! Poor girl... Anyway, make sure to comment what you think so far. Till next time...

~TheMagicGamer~