Downstairs.

/Alexa's pov./

I lay on the bed as Jeff walks back in I turn my head to look at him and he tosses me a bag. I catch it before it hits my face and sit up. "What's this?" I ask curiosity. "Bras." He says I look at the bag and nod slightly before putting them on the floor next to the bed. "Now, I want to go downstairs." He says I sigh and nod as I stand before taking a bra out of the bag and laying it on the bed before I start to pull my shirt off. It doesn't matter if I change in here or in the bathroom he would just follow me. After I was changed Jeff walks to the door opening it. I follow him as he walks down the hall and to the stairs. I walk down the steps behind Jeff. I look into the living room as we enter to see Ben and E.J. Ben was focused on a video game and E.J was watching boredly. "Hey guys." Jeff says as he walks in and sits next to Ben. "Hey." Ben says back but still focused on the screen. Jeff looks at me and I look down before walking over to him. He pulls me on his lap and I lay my head back. There's no need to fight anymore... "Are you still playing that Switch game?" Jeff asks Ben. Ben pauses the game and looks over at us. "Its not just 'That Switch game.' It's Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. And it's amazing." Ben says Jeff rolls his eyes. "Isn't it like any other LoZ game? All of which you played already, by the way." Jeff says. "And you've played none so you can't tell me if it's a bad game." Ben says back. Soon he looks over at me and smirks a bit. "Hey Alexa." He says in a perverted way I look away from him and scowl. I notice that Jeff's arm tightens around my waist. "Just continue the game, Ben." He says. Ben rolls his eyes and looks back to the screen. I stare down at my hands as they suddenly become very interesting as Jeff continues to talk to E.J and Ben.

/timeskip/

There I sat still, on a pervert's lap, as he talked with his... 'friends' until someone opens the door. I glance over to see L.J and Sally. I quickly look away from the monochrome clown to not drawl attention. There's something about him I just can't shake, I mean, worse then the others in this place. I've always had a fear of clowns anyway but he just... ugh. I didn't notice at first but I moved closer to Jeff in slight fear and my hands find there way to one of the drawstrings on Jeff's hoodie, playing with the end of one of the drawstrings slightly in a nervous way. He looks me a bit before glancing up at L.J then rolling his eyes. "He won't hurt you." He says I look at him a bit before looking back down. He sighs before looking back to the tv. "Come on. I want to raid the chips before Slendy locks it or something." He says. I nod a bit before getting up off his lap so he can stand. We walk to the kitchen and he goes to a cabinet but before he opens it we hear little footsteps running in. "Jeffy!" Sally squeals running up to him and wrapping her arms around him making him stiff. "Sally..." He says glaring at her a bit. "What do you want?" He asks. "You to hug me back for a start!" She says he looks at me and I look away from him. I look back at him when I see him kneel down to her and give her a hug back whispering something in her ear. Whatever it was made her giggle as he stood up. "Okay, Jeffy! Your secrets safe with me!" She says smiling. "Can you get me chips?" She asks he sighs. "Fine." He says before grabbing a bag of chips and giving them to her. "Thanks!" She says before running off. I look at Jeff before he cough awkwardly looking to the cabinet. As he gets what he wants I notice something odd.

He's blushing.