New Life.

/Alexa's pov./

I sit there with my arms rapped around me firmly eyes closed tightly. 'I have to stay here? And I'm pregnant!?' I think as tears start finding their way down my face soon I hear the door open. "Hey what's up?" I hear I look up to see the blue masked guy I just look away from him. I soon feel a hand lift my chin. "Care to calm down a bit?" He asks. That's it I'm done. "Care to calm down? Care to calm down!? Why would I calm down!? I have to stay here and be pregnant with some guys baby and I should calm down!?!" I yell at him moving his hand away. He shakes his head a bit. "Oh yes I see why Jeff went after you your a fiery one." He says. "I'm Eyeless Jack but just call me E.J." He says I stare at him with tears of both sadness and anger still on my cheeks. "And your name is...?" He asks I huff and cross my arms. "Alexa." I mumble angrily. "Nice to meet ya Alexa. Someone will be up in a moment." He says still standing there. After a few awkward moments I hear someone outside of the door E.J walks over and leaves through the door someone else comes in my breath hitches at the sight. Him. "Hey princess. Miss me?" He asks I back away from him as he comes closer. "D-Don't touch me!" I yell he shakes his head. "Oh princess don't worry about me I just got orders from Slender that's all." He says. "What's that?" I ask. "I'm going to watch you throughout your pregnancy and E.J's gonna help out." He says. "What!? No! I don't want to be near you!" I yell he puts a hand on my mouth. "You know you really do talk to much." He says I growl and get his hand off me he chuckles. "Your a lot less of a wuss then you were last time I seen you. Helpless, scared, in pain." He says I scoff. "I wonder why? Oh yeah a jerk jumped in my window and raped me." I say with hate. "Yeah but now you get to see my beautiful self every day." He says. "Better get me a blind fold." I say he rolls his eyes at the statement and leans against the wall staring at me I just sit there for a bit staring at the floor. "Ummm do you need something?" I ask looking up at him. "Oh no. I'm just suppose to watch you at all times unless your with E.J." He answers I growl. "Itch." I grumble. "What?" He asks. "Annoying and won't go away you do the math." I say laying back on the bed he shakes his head as I turn my back to him feeling his stare on me as I lay there. Soon I hear Slenderman call that dinners ready. "Come on." Jeff says pulling me up out of bed. "Ugh." I groan as he makes me stand he then leads me downstairs as I go down the stairs I see a table with many odd and frightening things I gulp as they look at me. Jeff looks at me and chuckles. "Come on princess, they won't bite. Well most of them." Jeff says pulling me over to the table sitting me down next to him I peak over a bit to see I'm sitting next to a monochrome clown. I tilt my head a bit looking at him until he looks over at me I flinch slightly and look back to my food I hear a snicker from the clown at my reaction. 'How am I going to survive nine mouths of this?' I think to myself. 'You will be fine.' I jump slightly as I hear a deep voice enter my mind. 'S-Slenderman?' I think. 'Yes child?' He asks. 'How are you in my head?' I think. 'Telepathy. I also can read minds.' He answers. 'Great.' I think I sigh and continue eating I hear someone try to start a conversation. "So, how was last night's spree?" A guy with a scarred up face asks Jeff. "Good, as usual." Jeff answers. "Good, good...." the guy says everything fell silent. "Okay, thats enough. Who's the chick?" A elf boy asks everyone other then E.J, Jeff and Slenderman looks at me I sink back into my chair. "Her name is Alexa." E.J says before taking another bite out of a... kidney? "She is going to be staying here for the time being." Slenderman says they look at him. "Why is she here?" A man with white eyes asks. "She's carrying Jeffery's child." Slenderman answers I blush a bit and sink down in my chair more. I hear a slight laugh next to me. "Princess, sit up." Jeff says I sigh and sit back up letting my hair cover my face shyly feelng the stares on me. Suddenly people start asking questions. And some questions I just don't want to hear right now. "Childen. Finish dinner." Slenderman says they go back to eating. 'Umm Slenderman?' I think. 'Yes, child?' Slenderman asks in my head. 'Uh thanks.' I think. 'Your welcome child.' He says I sigh and continue dinner. "I'm Laughing Jack." I hear someone whisper suddenly I jump slightly earning a laugh from the clown. "Oh umm, nice to meet you?" I say more like a question then a statement but after Laughing Jack everyone started introducing themselves. "I'm BEN DROWNED." The elf boy says. "Sonic.exe." A boy with blueish skin, blue hair and hedgehog looking ears says. "Herobrine." The man with white glowing eyes says. "I'm Sally!" A cute little girl in a pink nightgown says. "I'm Homicidal Liu." The boy with scars on his face says. "I'm Masky and this is Hoodie." The man in a white mask says pointing to a man with a black mask with a red frowney face on it. "I'm Toby!" A boy in a mouth guard and goggles says. I nod. "A-Alright." I say looking down shyly I hear a chuckle from Jeff as he whispers in my ear. "Not so tough now are you?"

A/n.

Hiya Gamers! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while but here ya go! So I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Make sure you comment whatcha think of the book so far. Till next time...

~TheMagicGamer~