Missing.

/Alexa's pov./

I sit there on the sick murderous pervert's lap just enjoying the fact that the tv's on as he keeps his head on my shoulder soon I feel him lick my neck. "Jeff I'm trying to watch." I say. "Oh well." He says biting my neck again I roll my eyes. I continue to watch the tv that for some reason is on the news but whatever it's a screen and it's giving me enjoyment. Soon my eyes widen at a story that comes on. "Jeff! Jeff! Turn it up! Turn it up!!" I yell reaching for the remote he looks at the screen as the volume comes on. 'Girl gone missing. Parents said they returned early from a trip to find their house empty. Police say there are no signs of the girl or kidnappers in the house and if you see this girl to please call the local police as soon as possible.' The screen shows my picture and name I turn down the volume and tears gather in my eyes as I see a interview with my parents and how their trying to find me I look down as I tear slips down my cheek. "You alright princess?" Jeff asks I whipe my eyes and nod. "Yeah, I'm fine I just had enough tv for now." I say getting off his lap and to the bed I curl up trying to not think about my parents but failing miserably. I hope they will be okay. I can't stand the thought that they are searching for me and can never find me. I feel tears well up in my eyes as I keep my head cover with my arm. I try not to but soon start crying silently. "Princess?" I hear Jeff ask I feel a hand on my shoulder I whimper slightly he sighs. "Don't tell me your crying over them." He says I sob slightly making him sigh again and sit on the bed. "You know there's nothing I can do about it right? It's Slender's orders that you stay here. So the best option for you is to suck it up and deal." He says I whimper and pull my legs in closer to me. "Come on princess. Where'd the tough act go, hmm?" He asks I keep my head hidden from him pulling a blanket over me as tears run down my face. I don't want to be so weak. It's just my parents... They are worried sick, as far as they know I'm dead. And they won't ever find me... "Alright, enough of this." I hear Jeff say soon I feel the blanket get pulled off me I look at him with teary eyes. I thought I seen his eyes soften slightly but soon he shakes his head and glares at me. "I'm sick of this. Get up and get ready because if you keep crying I'm taking you downstairs regardless of what you say. And as far as your situation, build a bridge and get over it." He growls before getting up and walking to the chair. I look at him and open my mouth but it closes slowly. He's right. I'm stuck in this place so I can't keep crying over it. It's just hard not to. I miss them...

/timeskip a week/
/Jeff's pov./

It's been a week since princess found out her town is looking for her and she's been completely depressed. She won't talk or try to fight me at all she just gets up and takes a shower and goes downstairs if her bra is clean. She's given up hope and while that makes things easier for me it's still not great because she won't eat enough and Slender keeps getting on me about it. Like I can make her eat. I'm not her husband, she can take care of herself. She's been having morning sickness daily now and sneaks out of bed at night but she hasn't left the room and every time I talk to her she comes back to bed. To say the least... She's been weird.

/Alexa's pov./

I sit on the bed looking at my stomach while sitting ciscross. My stomach has grown only slightly. To the point that people unaware of my state would think I just put on a couple pounds, well I guess I did, but in a different way. "Princess." I look up at Jeff who's standing by the foot of the bed. "Yes?" I ask with no energy. I haven't really felt that well recently. It could be do to pregnancy or that I haven't eaten a lot recently. "Slender is coming up in a bit." He says I look back down as he turns to walk to his chair. I place my hand on my stomach feeling the faint bump. I close my eyes and sigh slightly soon I hear the door open. "Hello, childen. I came to simply check on the baby." I look up to see Slender I look back down. "Alexa, lay back and relax." He says I sigh and gently lay back closing my eyes feeling Jeff's stare on me. Soon I feel my shirt get raised slightly and a cold, dark feeling hand rests on my stomach making me tense slightly. I wait as Slender feels on my stomach gently and calmly examining the small but growing bump I've formed. After a while he pulls his hand away and pulls my shirt back down I open my eyes looking to him. "The child is fine. But you need to eat more to insure the child's health." Slender says I look away from him before he stands and leaves.