Comforting.

/Jeff's pov./

I wish E.J would honesty shut the hell up, but no. This is his doing... why I said that? Him. I swear. I feel princess looking at me so I look over at her. She just stares at me dumbfounded. "What?" I ask. She looks down. "You're, uh... blushing again..." She says. I glare at her. "Do you try to make me mad?" I ask in growl she glances away muttering. "No..." I sigh a bit as we sit there for a bit. It's just... an awkward silence. Like she doesn't know what to say, and I'm done talking for this grand conversation. "I had a dream last night." She finally says. I look over at her. "Yeah?" I say. She sighs a bit. "Well... a nightmare..." She says. I nod a bit, still not knowing what to do. I don't like talking like this, but again, thanks E.J! I hope you get stabbed! She looks down at her hands for a bit before finally continuing. "It was about... my parents." She says. I watch her as she continues. A tear runs down her face as she blinks. "I... I went to the dinning room and sat down across from them but... they couldn't see or hear me... they were crying about how I was gone... how I couldn't be alive now... and i just sat there... knowing they- they will never know I'm still alive, or that I'm alright..." As she finishes she starts crying more as tears run down her face. I just watch not knowing really what to do. 'Okay, I don't even know what to do now, uh...' I slowly reached out and wrapped one arm around her shoulders and let her cry, hoping this is right. I'm not used to comforting people! She cries and hiccups leaning on me as I just stay quiet. "I miss them so much.. " She says closing her eyes and burying her face into my hoodie. I sit there a bit uncomfortable, okay very uncomfortable. After a while she calms down and just lays there against me quietly. I slowly take my other hand and move her hair from her face as she lifts her head up to look at me before she looks to the side. "I'm sorry..." She says. I look at her for a bit before kissing her lips, but gently. She seems a bit taken back by it. I soon pull away. "Don't worry about it... I asked." He says. She looks down a bit, still seeming depressed as hell. I think before speaking. "Ya know, it's fine. Everyone has dreams." I say. She raises a brow and tilts her head. "Even you?" She asks. I think for a bit before nodding. "Yeah, even me." I answer. She now gives a really curious look. "What kind of dreams?" She asks. I think for a bit before booping her nose. "I could tell ya, but then I'd have to kill ya." I say in a jokingly voice. She pouts a bit at me before looking off to the side. "You're no fair." She groans. I smile. "I know, but I get that right. Anyway, no one in this mansion knows any of this, so I'm not just not telling you." I say. She nod a a bit showing a little understanding. "Well, when was the last time you had a dream?" She asks. "Last night." I answer. She tilts her head. "What was that dream about?" She asks. I smirk before kissing her lips. "Something you'd disapprove of." I answer. She sits there a bit before scrunching up her nose. "Ew." She says before looking away. I laugh at her reaction as I hold her keeping her from getting off the bed.