Dreams.

/Alexa's pov./

I woke up in my house. My house...? I looked around in shock before standing from the floor and walking towards the dinning room. As I do I see my parents sitting there eating, but something's wrong... they're so quiet. They're never this quiet... I walked over to the table and sat down looking at them. "Mom? Dad?" I say. They just continue to eat not looking at me. Soon I see tears run down my mom's face as dad takes her hand in his. She sobs slightly before bringing her other hand to her face. "S-she's gone." Mom cries. Dad watches her as he runs her wrist in a soothing way before looking down, a tear running down his face. "We... don't know anything yet..." He says. "Jacob! She's nowhere to be found! No one seen her leave! And no one seen anyone at the house! She's gone! There's no way!" She says as she cries harder. Dad stands and lifts mom up into a hug. I close my eyes as tears run down my face. "I'm alive..." I whimper. "I'm alive... I'm here...." I continue as dad tries to calm mom down. "I'm alive.... I'm alive........ we're alive..."

My eyes snapped open and I take deep breaths trying to calm down. "It was... a dream..." I say. I look over to the other side of the bed to see Jeff asleep taking up more the half the bed, of course. I sigh a bit putting a hand on my stomach gently closing my eyes. 'Just a dream...' I think. Soon I hear a slight growl. I look over the side of the bed to find Smile Dog's demonic eyes glaring at me as he sat next to the bed. I gulp. 'Why does he hate me so much?' I think as I look at him. Soon he walks away and up on the chair. I shiver slightly before shifting a bit closer to the sleeping Jeff. I look at his face as he sleeps. He's creepy, but since when is he not? His eyes are still open even in sleep just adding to his "horror movie" look he's going for, making him look dead actually. I stare at his eyes a bit. 'Honestly... other than the lack of eyelids, his eyes are kinda.... pretty... what is wrong with me?' Soon I stiffen as his arms wrap around me pulling me closer and his legs wrap around my legs as well making me stuck in his grip. I move my leg slightly trying to get free when I hear a slight groan. I blink a few times biting my lip. 'Ew' I think. I sigh a bit before closing my eyes. 'I guess I can't move. Unless I wanna get raped again...' I shiver at the thought before trying to fall asleep.

/timeskip/

I was asleep when I feel someone shake me a bit. I groan in annoyance and put an arm over my face. Soon I feel something wet slide up my cheek I move my arm and open my eyes seeing Jeff sitting next to me. "Did you just lick me?" I ask. "Yep. Now get up." He says. I sigh a bit whiping my cheek with my arm before begining our daily routine, but I was very tired still. I yawn as I walked back to the bed and sat down closing my eyes. Soon I feel something tap my cheek slightly making my eyes flutter open. "Huh?" I say. I see Jeff in front of me with a raised brow. "You look like you haven't slept in weeks." He says. I shake my head a bit. "I-I'm fine." I say. Jeff looks at me as if in deep thought or contemplating something before he sits beside me looking to the side a bit. He seems kinda uncomfortable. Soon he sighs. "Um.. I wanted you to know... that if you need to... you can talk to me..... I guess." He says. I look at him in surprise. He keeps his head away from me not looking at me at all. It isn't long till I notice that once again... He was blushing.