Seeming 'Off'.

/small timeskip/
/Alexa's pov./

After Slender left I got up and took a quick shower. Right now I'm laying on the bed staring at the wall. "Princess." Jeff says but I keep looking at the wall. "Princess?" He calls again I look to him. "Do you want to go downstairs?" He asks I shake my head no before looking away. "My bra isn't clean." I say simply as I keep staring at the wall  following the trail of blood stains that have been left there for a while. I hear a sigh and feel a stare on me for a while before Jeff finally asks. "What's your breast size?" My eyes widen slightly at the question. I sit up and look at him raising a brow. "W-What? Why?" I ask as he stares at my chest. "What's your breast size. I'm guessing a C maybe?" He asks I blush and pull the blanket over me. "N-No." I stutter. "Then what?" He asks I look down. "Double C." I say barely above a whisper he nods. "Okay." He says he gets on his phone and soon E.J comes in I keep my torso covered because the lack of support for the girls. "I'll be back soon." Jeff says before leaving I raise a brow and look to E.J. "Hey Alexa." He says I nod to him before laying back down. "How are you doing?" He asks I look to him and close my eyes before turning my head away. "Fine." I answer. "Not convincing." He says as I continue staring at the wall. "I haven't seen you a lot recently... did anything happen to make you like this?" He asks. I stay silent not looking to him. "Alexa?" He calls. "It's nothing of concern, E.J." I say with a sigh.

/timeskip/
/E.J's pov./

After a hour of silence I hear the door open and look to find Jeff. "Hey, Jeff.." I say. "Hey, E.J. Thanks for watching her." Jeff says. "No big deal. But could I... talk to you... in private?" I ask glancing over at Alexa then back to Jeff. "Uh.. sure." He says he takes me outside the room but keeps the door cracked to keep a eye on Alexa. "What do you need?" He asks. "Well... I noticed that Alexa seems a bit... off. And I wondered if something happened?" I ask he sighs. "A week ago we were watching tv and the news came on and they were talking about her kidnapping and had a interview with her parents so I guess now she's depressed." He explains. "Really? Well I could see why if she's close to her parents." I say. "Yeah I know. But I don't need her depriving herself of food because Slender will blame me instantly and already does to be honest." He says. "It will probably take some time for her Jeff. She's not like us. She had a normal life before this happened and she won't get over it like we did. Your about the closest to her as any of us." I say. "Why do you say that?" He asks. "Your parents weren't really bad you know. I mean, look at Toby. He had it hard. But you and Liu really didn't until those bullies showed up." I say. "Oh really?" He asks. "Jeff What's the worst thing your parents did to you? Make you go to a birthday party?" I ask. "If I might add, going to that birthday party is why I'm like this to begin with." He says I sigh. "We've gotten off track. What I am saying is you need to lighten up on her." I say he sighs. "I'll try." He says. "Good." I say soon my gaze falls to a bag he's carrying. "Where did you go?" I ask. "Oh, I went and got some bras for princess." He says. "From where?" I ask. "Killing spree." He says I raise my brows. "Jeff... you didn't..?" "No. I didn't do that. I took them from drawers." He says rolling his eyes. "Alright, fine." I say. "I'll see you later Jeff." I say he nods. "Okay." He says before walking back into the bedroom I sigh. 'He will have his hands full for the next months.' I think before turning and walking away.