Twenty One

A/N: The next chapter of this fic is gonna be Niall's birthday surprise, so it's gonna be super duper fluffy and long! This one is just kind of a semi-short filler :)

"Look!" Niall gasps, face pressed against the window, swinging his legs excitedly.

"Nobody can look, you ding dong! Your face is smushed against the window and no one else can see out," Liam chuckles.

"Oh. Sorry," Niall giggles sheepishly, leaning back a little. "What are we gonna do first now that we're here?"

"I need sleep," Justin whines. He adores Niall, of course, but the small blond was too keyed up to sleep for the entire flight, and his excitement kept everyone else from being able to sleep, too. "We're gonna sleep for awhile, baby boy, and then we can go out exploring, okay?"

Niall nods. Now that Justin mentions it, he feels really sleepy, too, though he'd never admit it. Not much later, the plane touches down, and Niall is literally bouncing from excitement.

"Niall," Zayn calls as Niall starts to wander off, a bit overwhelmed by all of the new things. "Baby, stay close," he says, and Niall wraps both arms around one of Zayn's and leans his cheek against his shoulder.

"You sleepy, babe?" Justin asks, touching Niall's cheek. Niall shakes his head stubbornly, but Justin can tell by the way Niall keeps rubbing his eyes and stifling yawns. "Liar," he chuckles, and Niall sticks his tongue out.

"Yo, calm down, Harry and I are falling asleep on our feet," Liam laughs tiredly, arm around Harry's waist. Harry's head is resting on Liam's shoulder, eyes shut.

Niall makes his way over to Harry. "Sorry, H. I was too loud and kept you up," he frowns, and Harry just shakes his head, wraps an arm around Niall and hugs him to his chest. 

"It's okay. You were just excited," Harry shrugs. He gives Niall a tiny smile, just wide enough that his dimples poke out, and Niall smiles back, closing his eyes.

"Hey, guys, the car is here," Zayn's voice calls, and when Niall opens his eyes, his jaw drops when he sees that the car Zayn was referring to is a full-length limo.

"You got a limo!?" Niall screeches.

"Yes, we know we're extra," Justin answers before Niall can say anything else. "But it's your birthday, baby, and we're gonna be extra for you."

 Niall goes pink, but he has to smile. He's never been in a relationship before these two, and it's wild to him to think that they care so much about him. That they want to spend so much time with him. That they want to fly across the world to celebrate him. Just thinking about how fond and soft they make his heart. Again, he almost blurts out that he loves him, but he bites his tongue, hard.

"Come here, sweetheart, I know you're sleepy," Justin says, interrupting Niall's thoughts. Zayn's head is already resting in Justin's lap, so Niall just leans his head against Justin's shoulder and closes his eyes. 

- - -

When Justin wakes him up, Niall's jaw practically unhinges from his face. The villa they're staying at is ridiculously nice, and he just stares at his boyfriends with eyes the size of dinner plates.

"This is our hotel?" he sputters.

Zayn actually laughs. "Hotel? No, baby, this is our house here."

Niall is relieved when he looks over at Liam and Harry to see their eyes are super wide, too. 

"What the hell?" Liam sputters. "Christ, you guys!"

Zayn just laughs. "Come on, we'll show you around," he says, hopping out of the limo and grabbing their suitcases. Niall's jaw stays so open it's actually sore by the time they make their way to the house. They tour the villa, which has more bedrooms than Niall can count, and a giant pool in the back and a full out movie theatre in the basement.

"H and Li, here's your room," Zayn says, pushing the door open. Liam doesn't even look around, just immediately drops his suitcase and collapses on the bed. Harry immediately copies him, laying mostly on top of Liam. Niall can't help but laugh, even though he feels like doing the exact same thing, he's so tired. "And, finally, here's our room," Zayn finishes, pushing open the door to another bedroom.

"Oh my gosh," Niall gasps

"Oh my gosh," Niall gasps. The room is lighter and warmer than he would've expected, and he loves it instantly. 

"I know you want to jump on the bed," Justin says, laughing.

"I do not!" Niall says defensively, though the thought did cross his mind, if he's honest.

Justin shrugs. "Fine, but I'm going to," he laughs, kicking his shoes off and starting to jump on the bed. Niall fights the urge even harder now, not wanting to seem too childish in front of his boyfriends.

Zayn rolls his eyes. "Go on, sweetheart, you know you want to. I'm gonna go take a shower."

"You know you wanna jump with us, Zayn!" Justin shouts as Niall starts to jump on the bed alongside him, giggling loudly. "Don't deny yourself this joy!"

Zayn just shakes his head, chuckling fondly, and makes his way off to the bathroom that's probably equally as beautiful as the bedroom. 

"What a lame nerd," Justin shrugs. He and Niall jump on the bed until they get tired, and by the time Zayn comes out of the bathroom, they're both mostly asleep. Niall hadn't even bothered to adjust his skirt, which had ridden up, exposing pink, lacy underwear that nearly gives Zayn a heart attack.

"Come cuddle," Niall yawns, reaching an arm out and making grabby hands at Zayn, his free hand rubbing his eye. 

"Yeah! Come be the other piece of bread in our cuddle sandwich," Justin adds, which makes Niall laugh way harder than it should have. "Jesus, he must be tired, he's actually laughing at my jokes."

Zayn snorts. "Well, he didn't sleep for the entire plane ride, so that's a pretty reasonable excuse for skipping past tired and going straight to delirious."

"Are you implying that my jokes are only funny when someone is beyond tired?"

"That's exactly when I'm implying."

"Shhhh," Niall's sleepy, irritated voice interrupts. Angry, sleepy Niall reminds Zayn of an angry puppy and the image is so cute that he has to kiss the top of his head. "Shhh, no yelling. Sleep time."

"Sorry, sweetheart," Justin says, kissing Niall's nose, but he flips Zayn off. Zayn leans over and flicks his forehead, and the movement makes Niall whine, displeased.

"If you don't shut up I'm gonna break up with you guys!" Niall whines, and Justin and Zayn both finally shut up.