Twenty Four

"Justin." Niall tries to stay quiet so he doesn't wake Zayn, and he pushes at the older man's shoulder. "Justin, wake up."

Justin lets out a groan. "Sleeping, sweetheart."

"I know, but..." Niall nudges him again. "Come on, please?"

Justin tries not to smile. He's been awake since the smaller boy had started moving in the first place, but what could it hurt to mess with him a bit. "Sleeping," he repeats.

"Justinnnn, come on."

"I don't think that's what you call me, lovebug."

Niall lets out a quiet whine and then squirms a bit. "You're not even asleep anymore!"

Justin immediately lets out a loud snore, just to be annoying.

Niall shoves him again. "Justin! Come on!"

"Try again."

Niall pauses, shrinks into himself a little bit. Clearly, he's still embarrassed about this. At his lack of movement, Justin opens an eye. He sits there, pouting, hunched over.

"You're asking to get spanked," Justin warns.

Niall tucks his lip back in. "Please get up, Daddy." His voice goes shy at the end of the sentence, but his shyness goes away when Justin sits up, smiling.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" Justin smiles, letting Niall pull him out of the bed and out into the hall. "You're so cute," he chuckles, gently pinching at one of Niall's thighs under his pajamas.

"Stop it," Niall giggles.

"What did you need, baby?" Justin asks gently, brushing Niall's hair back off his forehead.

"I wanna surprise Zayn," Niall beams, clearly very excited. "But...I don't know what to get him. I need your help."

Justin smiles. "Hmmm...did you have anything in mind?"

"I was gonna buy him something...but you guys already have everything," he huffs. "So...I haven't exactly decided yet."

"How about you make him something? He really likes breakfast in bed," Justin suggests. "I'll help you. You're a bit short to reach anything in the cabinets."

Niall scrunches up his nose. "I'm not that short!"

"Sure you aren't, baby boy," Justin chuckles, leading the way down the stairs into the kitchen. Niall genuinely does all the work going into making the food, Justin being only in charge of choosing music and grabbing things out of high cabinets for him. "So...do I get any of the food you're making Zayn?"

"Nope," Niall says cheerfully.

"What!? Why not?" Justin frowns. He goes to grab a piece of bacon off the tray, but Niall slaps his hand away.

"No!"

"Why not!?"

"You're getting your own surprise," Niall huffs. "Quit being a brat!"

Justin raises an eyebrow. "Oh, looks like the sweet little one's getting bossy now, huh?"

Niall frowns. "I can be bossy!"

"Oh, can you?" Justin is trying not to laugh. "Boss me around. Do it right now." And he waits, crossing his arms over his chest, smirking down at the sweet little blond in a nightgown.

"Not while you're smirking like that!" Niall whines, and Justin has to struggle to compose his facial expression. "Now...now..." he pauses. Justin looks like he's about to laugh again, though, which makes Niall want to prove him wrong. "Go...um...carry the tray? Please?"

Justin snorts. "Was that a question? Did you say please?"

"Just go do it!"

"Yes, Daddy," Justin responds, and then laughs at himself.

"Stop!" Niall whines, face flushed, and he pushes his boyfriend towards the stairs. Justin is still laughing quietly when he pushes the door open. Zayn is sitting up, clearly in the first few steps of waking up, rubbing his eyes. "Good morning!" Niall chirps.

Zayn looks over, and then smiles. "Hey there, angel. What's all this?"

"He made me breakfast and made me call him daddy," Justin explains, setting the tray over Zayn's lap.

Niall immediately flushes pink. "That is not what happened!"

"Isn't it? Explain then," Zayn laughs.

"He was being a butthead and I was just trying to make you breakfast! And then -- and then...well, maybe I was a little snarky...but then he -- he said I couldn't be bossy and I had to prove myself right! He called me daddy completely by his choice!"

Zayn can't help but burst into laughter. "Niall, you're so cute."

"No, I'm not!" Niall whines loudly, and then crosses his arms over his chest, jutting out his lower lip.

Justin looks up from where he's trying to steal a piece of Zayn's french toast. "Hey. That lip. Tuck it back in, angel."

Surprising even himself, Niall doesn't. In fact, he juts it out farther.

Zayn raises an eyebrow. "Don't be bratty, Niall."

Niall goes so far as to turn away from them, actually able to feel the brattiness welling up inside him. They're being mean and teasing, and he's completely justified in how he reacts! Plus they won't actually spank him...right?

"Alright, sweetheart, you had your chance to stop," Justin sighs. He actually looks upset, and he moves Zayn's tray table, mostly empty now, to the floor. "Come on. Over my lap."

Niall's pout melts away into surprise, his jaw dropping. "Huh?"

Justin pats his lap. "Come on, doll, you know the rule. You were given the chance to stop, and you didn't, so come on." He pauses to take his rings off and roll up his sleeves. Niall can feel his heart in his throat. Also, he's a bit confused as to why watching Justin roll his shirt sleeves up is attractive. "If I have to ask you again I'm adding two spanks," Justin warns.

Niall actually can't believe himself. All he wanted to do was have a nice day, to surprise his boyfriends (daddies?) with breakfast, and he's already ruined it. He can tell by Justin's face that he's serious -- there's no hint of a smile there -- so, tears already welling up in his eyes, Niall places himself over Justin's lap and squeezes his eyes shut.

"Okay," Justin says, hand on Niall's lower back. "I'm only going to give you five spanks because it's your first time, yeah? Is that okay?" Niall nods. "Words, sweetheart, use them, please."

"Yes," Niall says, barely above a whisper. His voice trembles from trying not to cry.

"Okay. First two will be over your pajamas, last three will be with you bare. Are you okay with that, too?"

Niall manages out a 'yes' again.

"Alright. If it gets to be too much, you can say 'red' to stop, 'yellow' to slow down, 'green' if you're okay. Got it? Can you repeat those back to me?" Justin is rubbing his back in tiny circles.

"Green for good, yellow for slow, red for stop," Niall repeats, voice quiet.

"Alright. Good boy," Justin praises, and Niall soaks it up. Zayn takes both of Niall's hands, kisses one of them. "Okay. Let's get started then."

A/N: cliffhanger :))) you're welcome