Chapter 2

Lucy's POV

Me and Shay were astonished at what Troian just said to us, yes she was the oldest, but she didn't know how to handle her problems and all we wanted to do was help. My eyes starting tearing up as I turned to Shay.

"Oh Luce, it's ok. You know how she gets when we get on the topic of her eating issues." Then we saw Sasha sprinting back over to us. "What happened is Troian ok????" Should I tell her, I know it's not my place but, I know Troian isn't going to tell her anytime soon. She didn't even wanna tell us. "She's ok." I said. Even though I clearly knew she wasn't. "Well why hasn't she been eating in 3 weeks??" Crap we forgot Sasha was even there and we said everything right in front of her face. Smart move.

"Well you see Sash-" I cut off Shay. "Troian is struggling with anorexia, she doesn't like help with it but we still help her." I blurted out. "WHAT!" Sasha began to cry. Shay and I pulled her into a hug. "No sweetie she's ok, she just doesn't like to eat when she is stressed or has anxiety." Shay said calmy. That didn't do anything though, it just made Sasha cry harder into our arms. What a poor girl, no one ever tells her anything on this set.

Sasha started pulled into the hug too tightly and I winced. "Are you ok Lucy?" Asked Shay. "No your not ok, just tell her the truth, you have an abusive boyfriend and he beats you almost to death everytime you get home from work. And that you winced because from all the bruises he gave you. She deserves to know everyo-" She snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Luce, is everything alright?" Sasha said now focusing her sadness on me. I felt a wave of dizziness come over me, and I threw up."LUCY!" Shay shouted. I looked down and saw I had threw up all over her shoes and mine, then all I saw was blackness, just pitch black darkness.