Chapter 7

Lucy's POV

"Lucy-goose, how ya doing." Ian said trying to cheer me up. "Ok...terrible." I'm so lost, I don't know why I started feeling so ill. "When did your sickness start." Ian asked concerned. "Well... it started when Sasha and Shay pulled me into a hug and I felt like a pinch go into my arm. Then I felt dizzy, threw up, and when I woke up I asked Ashley for a ride here when I saw her dragging Troian to the car." I explained. "Wait, so Troian was sick too?" Ian asked confused. " I don't know, Ashley said that she was but Troian was feeling fine when I last seen her." The teapot started to steam. "I'll go get that, you stay here." Ian said.

I could tell he was scared, nervous, and confused, until I heard someone bust through the door. "Where the hell is she!?" It was my boyfriend John, I wanted to get up and run to Ian but I was too late he already grabbed me and start shaking me violently. "Why are you here, I never want you in this house again! Do you understand me!?" That's when Ian finally came bustling in the room. "Hey get your hands off of her!!" Ian shouted. Then John pulled out a knife, pulled me up and held it to my stomach. "You come one step closer, and she will get fucking stabbed, I never want her here again, got that pretty boy?" I had never seen Ian more scared in my life.

"She's too small for you to hurt her why would you even think about doing that?" Ian said slowly waking toward John and I. "What the hell you little SLUT!" He pulled my hair. I couldn't hold it in, I started crying my heart out. "Shut the hell up and go get in the car." I walked to the door but a hand grabbed me, it was Ian's. "Don't lea-" He fell to the ground, knocked out cold.

I fell to my knees crying, this wasn't his fault, it was mine. "Go. Now. He'll be ok tomorrow." I need to get out of this relationship, before it's too late, before I disappear.