Chapter 6

Troian's POV

"Babe, wake up." I suddenly awoke from my sudden slumber. "When was the last time you ate honey." My girlfriend  said worried. "What are you talking about?" I said my head aching. "You look pale and while you were sleeping your stomach was growling like really loud, babe." "I-I..." Then I got up and ran, ran to the nearest washroom, which was downstairs. "Hey are you feeling ok, you're burning." I just sat there hugging my toliet spewing up some food I had left in me. When I was done and I felt worse than not eating, I couldn't even walk. "I-I...I need water, could you go get me some water?" "Yeah sure but I'm taking you back to the couch before I go." She said with tears in her eyes.

"Are you ok?" I asked getting the attention off of my sickness. "Yeah..." "Then why are you crying, you know you can tell me anything." I don't like to see my girlfriend hurting, she was crying and I wanted to know why. "I'm just so sorry, that I can't take care of you, and... your always getting hurt and not taking care of yourself and it's all my fault." She cried her heart out and all I could do was moan, my stomach was growling I was starving. "Do you want something to eat." She said starting to laugh. "Yeah...I do."

{After dinner}

I got up and walked into the bathroom, I was about to take a shower when I heard a scream. "Is everything ok down there?" I screamed downstairs. "Yeah I just saw a spider." She said laughing. So I started to laugh at least I was feeling a lot better after eating, although I still don't know why I woke up here if I remember talking to Sasha back at the set.

Our Lives TogetherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara