Chapter 3

Shay's POV

"Come on Luce wake up!" I panicked. I didn't know what happened, I was asking her if she was ok then...ugh what is going on today?! "What happened to her!?!?" Sash panicked. "If I knew I would've told you, DON'T YA THINK!?!?"
I didn't mean to scream at her but, my best friend wasn't waking up. Then I see Troian rushing back over to us. "What happened to her, is she ok?!?" That was the thing about Troian, if the attention wasn't on her, she was ok in the situation. "I don't know, when us 3 were in a hug she winced and I asked if she was ok then, bam she threw up and passed out." I said rushing my words together.

"Ok I'll go get some water." Troian said. "What the hell is water gonna do!" I screamed. "I'll pour it on her, that's usually what helps m-" I didn't need her to finish that sentence, I knew what she was gonna say. "Ok whatever Troian just go get the water, I already know what you're about to say." I didn't want her to say it because she didn't know that Lucy had already told Sasha about her anorexia.

"Ok I'll be right  back, Sash come with me I need you to know something." I already knew what the something was about, so I told Sasha to go, so that she could hear Troian's side of the story. "Ok I'm coming." When they turned the corner I sat down next to Lucy and whispered in her ear, "Everything's gonna be alright, I don't think what I gave you kicked in just yet." And then they came back, really fast. "Wow you guys are fast." I said sorta surprised. "Yeah and now I know that you and Lucy told Sasha about my problems." "I trusted you guys, but maybe that was my mistake, I'm gonna go home for the rest of the day." Then she walked off. I felt bad, but oh well she'll get over it. And then I turned to Sasha to ask how Troian had reacted when she found out but Sasha was crying her eyes out. And when I reached to hug her she says the one thing, "I can't keep a secret of what you did to Lucy, you need to tell the rest now that you injected her with drugs. Or I will." That whole act when we didn't know what happened was fake, I just need Sasha to stay quiet for a little longer.