Chapter 4

Sasha's POV

I can't believe I just yelled at Shay, she was one of my bestest friends on the set, and I yelled at her. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was Shay. "What the hell was that?!" Shay shouted at me. "I'm sorry but, all I wanna know is why you did it, Shay. I thought you were best friends?" I cried. "I-I-dont know." Shay looked down. I went to go comfort her but then my cheek stung. Shay slapped me. "Owwww!!!" I screamed and cried. Then she pulled me closer by my hair and I tried to stop crying. She whispered in my ear, "If you ever do that again, you'll be my next victim, you don't need to know why. You just need to keep my secret." Then she pushed me.

"Hey what happened??" Troian said worried. "I-I thought you left already." I stammered. "Why is your cheek red, why are you crying, Sasha are you ok, who did this to you?" But all I could do was cry into her arms, I wanted to tell her but I didn't want Shay to hurt anyone else. "I did this to myself, I-I couldn't get the lines right and I got angr-" "You would never hurt yourself. Tell me who did this. Now." Troian said seriously. "I-It w-as...Shay." I said quietly. "WHAT!?!" Troian shouted angrily. "Why did she do this to you, I thought you two were the bestest of friends?" "B-ecause..." Then Troian fell on top of me. "AHHH!" I screamed. It was Shay. And she already got her next victim, I was too late. "What is wrong with you!?" I was scared I didn't know what Shay was about to do, but all I know was that she was loosing it. "What's wrong with me? You almost told her what the hell I did, but I swooped in just in time. I hope you aren't scared of me, but help me move her to the couch and say she fainted from not eating." Shay commanded. "O-okay." I stammered. All I wanted to know is why she was doing this.

But I don't think I was stupid enough to find out, at least not on my own.