Chapter Six | Endings

We had all been in Los Angeles for awhile now, and I'm pretty sad that we were eventually going to have to leave this beautiful place. I was definitely going to miss this place and the Why Don't We boys.

We had all become such great friends over the past few days and I really didn't want to leave them. Yeah, we could all meet up and stuff, but they have tour in a week or two and then they'll have interviews, busy lives and hardly any time to catch up with us.

I lay on my stomach with my legs waving behind me as I flick the page of my book. I was reading Paper Towns by John Green and to be honest, I was a little obsessed. I loved his books and Paper Towns was definitely one of my favourites.

I mean, the mystery of Margo Roth Spiegelman. She was smart in ways that no one else could really understood and all she wanted to do was live her life the way she wanted.

Suddenly I hear a soft purring sound from the window that was spraying sunlight into my room. I look up from my book to see Alexander's cat, Romeo. She was black and white, kinda fat and loved attention from literally anyone.

I close my book putting it on the bed before walking over to Romeo and stroking his back. From outside I saw Noah and Arthur who were having an argument... again.

Lately those two haven't been that fond of each other, and all they seem to do is fight. I quietly creak the window open a little to hear what they were arguing about.

"Why the jealousy?" Noah questions. Arthur runs a hand through his dark hair and shrugs

"Sorry but, you and Daniel seem really close when its only been a week." He states.

"Okay I know it's weird but we have things in common. I love you remember. I need to get some groceries." She says changing the topic.

Arthur sighs. "Yeah sorry, wanna go now then?" He asks. Noah nods and stands up before walking back inside.

I close the window causing Romeo to jump away and go to my bed. I look down at myself to see that I was in a pair of pyjama pants and a oversized t-shirt.. probably nit the best look to go out in public with. I scrummage through my clothes left in a pile on the floor.

I put on a pair of black jeans that had rips in the knees, a white t-shirt that was covered with a grey wdw merch hoodie, and a pair of black vans.

Once I was done, I grabbed my phone and headed into the living room to see Noah and Arthur still arguing.

"You know he flirts with you right?" Arthur announces behind her. She roll her eyes and turns to him. I stand back and watch the show.

"Arthur, I said I love you and not Daniel. Daniel was not flirting anyway, I would know." She states sternly. I open the front door and walk towards Noah's jeep. Arthur had driven it from Toronto when he arrived here in LA. The other two follow me close behind.

"You're clueless if you didn't know that. He splashes water at you, smiles non stop," He starts. She rolls her eyes and hops in the drivers seat and starts it up.

"Arthur let it go please," She says. He grunts and it goes silent.

Well this was awkward.

-/-/-

I walk down the supermarket isle placing stuff that probably was not necessary in my trolley as Noah pushed it along with Arthur who was silent walking beside her. I could definitely feel the tension between those two.