Chapter Twenty Eight | Vegas

AN: This chapter is about the shooting in Vegas that the boys witnessed in 2017 and I am sorry if this offends anyone. If you feel this might make you upset or anything like that, please feel free to skip it.

My heart and prayers are out there for the people affected and their families too.  <3

-/-/-

Noah and I sat in our hotel room. We were in Las Vegas with the boys because they had a show coming up soon. The boys were all going to watch The Blue Man Group downstairs, but on the other hand Noah and I, were watching the final of Dancing With The Stars. We had the volume up pretty loud since all we could hear was the loud country music coming from the concert outside.

"I bet you Austin is watching her thinking wow she is all mine," I say talking about Vanessa Hudgens. Her and Austin Butler are literally relationship goals. Austin Butler has been mine and Noah's crush since Zoey 101 came onto our TV. I mean in Carrie Diaries it is quite obvious why we fell for the boy, his smirk, jawline, lips, his amazingly husky voice.

"Gosh, she is so lucky!" Noah sighs.

"Imagine lying next to that goddess every day..." I mumble trailing into thought. Suddenly the door flings open as Daniel and Corbyn walk in.

"Hey girls." Corbyn smiles sitting on the corner of the bed and resting his legs on me.

"Hey boys, are you going to the show?" Noah asks.

Daniel yawns. "Yeah should be fun, I am glad we are going to the early show, I am a bit tired."

"You sure as hell look it," Noah says walking over to him.

"We will probably go for a walk," I say referring to Noah and I. She nods her head.

"Corbyn you coming?" Daniel asks. He nods jumping up as I hop on his back. Noah grabs Daniels hand as we all walk out of the room after turning the TV off.

-/-/-

The boys were all still watching the show, and we knew they wanted food for afterwards. We told the boys that we would get them food on our walk around the block.

Noah and I walked down the strip and into MacDonalds. We went to the counter and looked at the menu as a lady with dark hair appears. "Hello welcome to Mc Donalds how may I help you?"

"Hey, can I please have six frozen cokes and three frozen fantas and 20 chicken nuggets." Noah orders.

"That will be twenty eight dollars and eighty cents," She says. Noah nods and swipes her card. The lady passes me the receipt and we walk to the waiting line.

"Noah? Hi!" I hear a light voice cheer. We turn around to see a boy and girl waving. The boy was about eleven and the girl twelve.

"Hey," Noah smiles. They turn around and show her they were in the Shining Stars merchandise that Noah had released a few weeks ago. "Oh my gosh! You look great!" She exclaims. The kids had big grins on their faces that were actually quite contagious.

"Sorry, they wanted to say hello to their role model," The mom says.

"Oh it's fine," Noah says hugging them before they walk out of the store.

Suddenly I hear someone call out our order number. I skip up and grab my chicken nuggets and Noah grabs the drinks. I plop one of the nuggets into my mouth before tuning to Noah. "Open," I order. She does as I say while I put one in her mouth too.

We then start to walk towards the door. Thats when the sudden noise of firecrackers filled the air. "How odd..." I mumble with my mouth fill of chicken nuggets.