Chapter Twenty Seven | 27th Of September

Noah and I went to Greece for at least a month. I honestly love traveling so much, I mean, who wouldn't. You meet new people, you go new places, you eat new foods, and you have new adventures. If I had one wish, it would be to travel to everywhere, and I mean everywhere in the world.

Also did I tell you that Noah has a single with the boys? Yeah, pretty impressive right. It's called ID and currently it's one of my most played songs.

Today was the twenty seventh of September. This day is a pretty important day for everyone. First off, it's Noah's nineteenth birthday which definitely needs a celebration, and second it's the one year anniversary of Why Don't We.

The boys were celebrating their one year tonight at their place, but little did they know that Noah and I had come back from Greece. We planned to surprise them tonight at their celebration. 

But today I needed to spoil my best friend. I was in my room planning what we were going to do today. I found this place on the internet that seamed pretty cool and I think Noah would definitely like it. My plan was to visit a museum of ice cream. Yeah you heard me. A freaking museum of ice cream. After that I would take her for lunch on Rodeo Drive before we go to the boys. Yes I know that Rodeo Drive is really expensive, but c'mon, it's my best friends birthday.

I smile to myself before closing the lid of my laptop and skipping into the lounge to see Noah watching the movie The First Time with a bowl of cereal on her lap. "Guess what I just planned for today." I cheer jumping on the couch next to her.

"Explain," She says crossing her arms waiting for me to talk.

"So before we surprise the boys tonight, I was going to say why don't we," I wink. Noah rolls her eyes as I continue. "Hang out in the museum of ice cream and then go for lunch on Rodeo Drive, my treat." I smile.

"Where is the money for the lunch from?" She asks with an eyebrow raised.

"Can't I just own money by myself for once without taking it from someone?" I laugh.

"Fine, can I ask you a question?" She asks. I nod picking up her cereal bowl and beginning to eat it. "Has any of the boys talked to you about my birthday? I haven't had a single happy birthday post from any of them."

I shake my head. "Nope. But don't worry, they are probably busy right now. Also they know the times in Greece are different." I explain.

"Well then, let's get going," She smiles. I nod and yell out for Alexander who was going to come with us.

-/-/-

We walk back from Rodeo Drive, passing the rich stores as we go. I seriously don't know how people could afford half of these stuff. Like in a store there was a packet of mints for three hundred dollars... if I wanted mints I'd just go to the dairy and get some there for three dollars max.

"I swear whoever gets those boots are going to be slaying," Noah sighs looking at some boots through the store window. I nod in agreement as Alexander squeals.

"Tiffanys!" Alexander cheers.

We all stumble into Tiffany's and realise we weren't allowed our drinks that we had in our hands. Alexander sighs as we all walked back out. "Maybe next time Alex," Noah says. She smiles. "Oh my gosh that's beautiful," Noah exclaims. Alex and I huddle beside her and look inside the window to see a silver pendant with an N on the chain