Twenty Two | Sweet Surprises

Everyone had decided to go home for a few days because it had been awhile since we had seen our families. My original plan was to stay at the new house in LA for a bit, but then I found out that Noah was going with Daniel to finally meet his family.

That reminded me that I hadn't actually seen my parents or Mason for the past month or so. Everyone had already been home for a day while I stayed in the LA house. But today I was arriving back in Toronto Canada.

I got off of the plane with my backpack over my shoulder and my hair in a messy bun. It was about seven pm in Toronto and it definitely felt like home once I started to hear my familiar accent coming from several people instead of just me and Noah. "Kelsey!" I hear my brother Mason cheer. I look up to see him a few meters away from me with his arms outstretched, inviting me in for a big bear hug. I take the invite before running up to him and dropping my bag by my feet.

"I'm back bitch," I announce as he grips me tightly.

"Welcome back little sister." He smile patting me on the back. I pull away from the hug and put my bag back on before we both start to walk out of the airport. "So, how was tour?" He asks.

"Oh my gosh I have so much to tell you." I smile arriving at Mason's car and putting my bags in the back.

"What about those boys you went with? Did anything happen with them that I should know about?" He asks with an eyebrow raised. I roll my eyes.

"If your asking if I fucked one of them your answer is no. Sorry to disappoint." I laugh. "Buttt..."

"But?" He echos as he starts the engine of the car and pulls out of the airport carpark.

"I have a boyfriend. He is cute as hell and-" I start.

"You what?" He asks.

"Yeah you heard me right." I say.

Mason looks at me for a second. "Name, age, what does he look like and how did he ask you? Did he ask you over text because I'd prefer if he asked you in person."

"Okay okay, calm your tits gesh." I say. "His name is Corbyn Besson, He has blonde hair, blue eyes and is taller then me." I say smiling. "It was kind of a team effort to ask me out. We were all playing truth or dare and then Jonah told me to go outside, which I did. And there was Corbyn standing on the patio with a rose playing my favourite song." I look at Mason who was trying to hide a little smile. "I know that you think it's cute." I laugh.

"Okay you got me there. The kid sounds pretty cool." He says.

"Oh he is."

-/-/-

We arrived at the house a little while later. Mom and dad were there to greet me as I walked through the door. Blue had gotten so big in the time I was gone, and now he was at least as big as the microwave. He had also gotten a while lot fluffier.. which was literally adorable.

I had sat down with the family for dinner and told them stories about tour and about how I was now dating Corbyn. They seemed to like him from the stories I was telling them and they were all shocked when I told them that I had a house in Los Angeles. Mason hadn't even moved out yet and here I was. His little sister already taking on the big bad world.

"So when can we meet this boyfriend of yours?" Mom asks me.

"Soon I hope." I say looking at my phone for the time. It was now eleven pm and to be honest I was actually really tired. "I'm going to bed. I'll see you guys tomorrow." I say scooping up Blue in arms and taking him to my room.