Why am i?

You were looking at white haired demon. He was somewhat upset but he didn't wanted to tell you.

Was is it because you helped him to save the demons even if he warned you not to? You were also jealous for some reason at that dragon girl... Nina. Why was she so special? If Azazel knew that you had the same ability maybe he would treat you differently? But still you were skilled warrior so there was no reason for you to tell him the dragon secret. 

Your name: Everything alright Azazel? 

You came to search for him and saw the little kid that was always with him. 

He just brushed off your look and didn't say a thing. 

Your name: Is it because i came to help you?

It seemed like that hit the right spot since you could see annoyance in his face. 

Your name: So, Nina can help you but i can't? 

Azazel: That's not the point.

Your name: Is it because she has the dragon powers?

Azazel: Who told you...-

Your name: I saw it for my own eyes.

Azazel: I told you not to come!

He stood up grabbing you by the shoulders. 

Your name: I am skilled.

Azazel: I am skilled too but see what happened?! If Nina wasn't there--

Your name: NINA! NINA THIS, NINA THAT! ITS ALWAYS HER! IS IT BECAUSE I AM HUMAN?!

Azazel looked away.

Your name: YOU KNOW WHAT?! I AM DONE WITH YOU. I understand. YOU DON'T LIKE HUMAN HELPING YOU. 

You just walked away leaving him speechless. 

" It's not that."

He mumbled to himself. 

You were sitting on the stairs in the demon town, looking at kids playing football. 

Rita: So what's the problem your name? Azazel again?

You brushed your eyes trying to hide that you were crying.

Your name: It's nothing. Did you find out what I've asked you? 

Rita nodded. 

Your name: Thank you. 

You were trying to find the next location of the demons who were tortured. You grew up with demon family even tho you were dragon yourself. They've found you on the streets and took you in. The woman you called mother was gentle towards you and looked after you, like you were her child.

But when you were eight years old she was taken away from you.

You were hiding under a bed. You saw her trying to struggle and then they hit her with the blade. She was bleeding and they took her away. She told you to stay there. Not to breathe not to move. And you regret that decision even now. Since that day you've wowed to help the demons.

You were in the house putting your mask on and your cape. 

"Your name".

Azazel called for you.

You looked at him. 

Your name: I have work to do.

Azazel: I ll take care of it.