What to do...

It was another day of work to say so. Of course by work i mean the time when you had to save demons. Most of the time you would work at night in order to help the poor creatures and in the day you've found yourself a work making herbs and helping sick people or demon's. You weren't really the hater of the humans, nor you had much of the knowledge, you were learning from one old lady named Nana. 

Rita came into the small apartment and had worry in hear eyes. 

Rita: Are you busy today?

Your name: Not really, almost done, why?

Rita: Look at these. Azazel is gonna be pissed.

Rita showed you a picture of yourself, it was a wanting post, but not quite well drawn.

Rita: You've made quite a mess yesterday Your name.

Your name: I know.

Rita: Then you should stay low for few days.

Your name: I dunno Rita, I can't just sit and do nothing.

Rita: If they get you, they ll get Azazel too.

Your name: Everything is gonna be okay. By the way, where is Azazel?

Rita: With Nina and few friends.

Your name: Why...

Rita: Dunno.

****

Azazel was wandering with Nina and other demons. They were trying to think of plan how to shorten the guards at one mansion that was really hard guarded. He was considering Nina's ability as a dragon but that was really unsure call. If they get that mansion, they would probably find many goods to fight the army. 

Nina: You could include Your name in this too. She is gonna get pissed when she finds out that you re planing this without her.

Azazel: She wont if you keep your mouth shut.

Nina: BUT I CAN'T LIE TO HER!

Azazel hushed Nina and pushed her in the ally. 

Azazel: Shush. There they are.

Nina: Mhm.

***

You were helping old lady close the shop and then after Nana told you to take care of yourself, you went outside not even trying to cover your face which was actually a stupid decision.

It was a big crowd since there was kinda celebration and Bacchus was making some kinda of bet. If they could guess in which cup (how u call it) is a bean, then they would get large amount of money. Problem is, even the soldiers went to these parts to have some fun and some for the women.

One of the soldiers waiting for his friend looked at you walking, not far away.

Soldier 1: Hey, isn't she kinda similar to this girl we re searching for?

Soldier 2: Huh? Damn man let me play a damn game.

Soldier 1: Imma go and check.

Soldier 2: Whatever, go chase skirts... 

You walked and hoped no one saw you, and tried to look as normal as you could be.

You went into one of streets you knew well and which weren't as crowded. 

Your name: Sigh... darn i thought they would see me for sure... 

"You do look a lot like her...."

You turned around only to see soldier looking at you.

Your name: E..eh.. excuse me sir i have to go...

Soldier: Wait.. you are that woman! Stop right there and i won't attack you.

Your name: I don't know what are you on about....

Soldier: You re the girl with that white haired demon that attacked me.

You didn't had time to talk, and you didn't have any weapon near you, so you had to run. You ve smiled at the man and rushed further into the street.

Your name: Shit shit shit how did i get into this mess darn it!

You've rushed and tried to hide, but the soldier was indeed fast. 

While Nina was walking with Azazel, suddenly a figure rushed towards her and soldier was screaming "Stop! It's her!"

Nina: That's... Your name!!!!

Azazel: THE FUCK DID SHE DO NOW...

Azazel went into other street and disappeared.

You were losing your breath, and you had to think fast. Where too? What to do?

You were now in a street with no way out. He was coming  in matter of minutes.

Your name: What to do... what what what think.. think ... think your name... you must find a---