Where was he?

He left you in the morning. He hugged you and kissed your cheek trying not to wake you up, and then he left. He had much more to do in order to help his kind. You got up in the noon, seeing the rose near the table and took it after you dressed. You walked out of the house, and then Nina saw you and blushed.

Your name: Oh... .. hi.. N.. Nina... what ya doing?

You felt weird and uncomfortable, not sure if this was the best idea.

Nina: H... HIIII! WHERE IS A.. I MEAN... WELL..

Your name: Calm down... please...

Nina: A..Ah yes... sorry.... Azazel isn't back?

Your name: Well he is not with me so... no?

Nina then go with me, since i need to help Old perv and duck to do something for the festival. Please?!!!!

Your name: Uh.. old man and... duck...?.... O.. okay.. sure.. what do you need..?

Nina: THANK YOU!!!!!!

And there you were hours later working with old man and his duck.. (sorry guys not sure if it is a duck fell free to correct me, since English ain't my first language)

Nina: Woah.. you dressed up nicely for a change... you even made your hair like that!

Your name: Your imagining things....

Nina suddenly blushed at blond  haired and really tall guy.

The old man pushed her to him and the two of them went away, Nina screaming some stuff and you laughing at her ready to tease her later. You were bit worried since you didn't saw Azazel whole day.

Where was he?

Suddenly people screamed and the Rag demon rushed not far from you. You were upset because you saw soldiers after him, and people being pushed away. You knocked down one of the soldiers taking the sword.

Soldiers: SHE IS WITH HIM!!!! GET HER!

You knocked the two of them out, and from the third one saved you Azazel. He was dressed normally, and he took care of the rest of the soldiers. Citizens went to normal, which was surprising.

Azazel looked at you annoyed.

Azazel: What the fuck were you thinking woman?!

Your name: EXCUSE YOU, YOU BASTARD I SAVED YOUR ASS!!!!

Azazel: No you freaking didn't!  You got yourself in danger! What if i wasn't there?! Ha?!

You two were arguing in front of Old man and duck. (forgot their names since i didn't write for long i am writing right now believe it or not)

Okay, the old man said, 'you two go out and dance or do something the young ones do.'

'NOW GET LOST!"

Old man yelled and you two walked away not muttering a word.

You were looking down at your ruined dress, and just silently trying not to look at his eyes, because you knew that you would get swept by them. 

Azazel stopped.

Azazel: You ruined your dress huh? Seems you re never gonna look like woman.

You looked at him annoyed.

Your name: WHAT?! BASTARD?! IT'S ONLY BECAUSE I-

Azazel: And i am grateful for your help. 

You just stood there looking at people dancing.

Your name: You... what...no way..

Azazel: But that doesn't mean that you should risk your life like that.

Your name: Same goes for you so..

He grabbed your arm and pulled you towards the dancing crowd.

Your name: I don't know how to dance.. I.. help what..

Azazel grabbed you by your waist and pulled you really close.

Azazel: Just follow me. Step by step.

He whispered in your ear, gently biting your earlobe. 

Your name: Don't do that in public Azazel that's not fair!!

Azazel: Hahah.. funny human, this only makes me want to tease you more.

You were blushing. 

Your name: Shut up...

Azazel: See? You re dancing.

You didn't realized that you were dancing with no problem, bodies pressed so close, and his eyes locked with yours.

Your name: You re just good dancer for a demon...

Azazel: You could just say that i am a good teacher. 

You knew that was a perv reply by him and that made you blush even more.

Your name: Idiot.

Rita was looking at two of you from afar.

"Sigh, i don't wanna break their bubble but we would need to talk... but after this event... for now... i ll let them enjoy.."

Your name: Azazel listen... I...

Azazel: What?

Your name: I...It's nothing...