Don't mock me human

"Where the fuck were you?"

He was still holding his shoulder obviously in pain. 

Your name: I had to be outside for a bit.

Azazel: .... I see..

 "Why am i even asking her that?" He thought clearly annoyed.  

 You were starring again. Even tho he was wounded u couldn't help but notice his arms, and his lips when he talked, there was that strange gaze of his, and more unspoken words.  

  Your name: Azazel i...   

 You wanted to touch his cheek, but you stopped your hand in half way, since he rejected you the last time you've tried to do the same. You just wanted to help him in any way to feel less pain, because it was hurting you to see him holding that shoulder trying to hide how much painful is. 

He was waiting for you to finish the whatever word you wanted to say.

You finally touched his wounded shoulder with such a care that it seemed you were afraid that it will break.  

He was shocked when he saw tears shining on your cheeks. 

Your name: I am sorry... i don't like seeing you.. like this... 

He grinned. 

Azazel: What are you talking about? Me? In pain? Don't mock me human.

Your name: I don't like liars.

Your gaze was serious, stopping his act, and his grin. He had now serious face, his eyes burning with anger because he couldn't fool you.

(Azazel still doesn't know that you are a dragon)

Azazel: Am i lying now? You know really good how much i despise your kind Last name.

Your name: Then i regret that i cried for a fool like you.

You've punched his shoulder, walking outside.

You've found Bacchus's carriage and continued walking past it, but Hamsa saw you.

Hamsa: Isn't it a bit late for you to walk around Your name-chan?

Your name: Nah, i m on duty tonight. Have some business.  (You lied just so u wont end up answering his questions).

Not long time has passed and  Bacchus was drinking with Hamsa, enjoying late night's silence.

"Did you two saw (hair color ) (eye color) girl?"

A man with strange clothing asked, avoiding much of an eye contact. 

"No, i didn't" Said Bacchus.

Hamsa: You are that friend of Nina's.

"Yeah, did you saw a girl or not?"

He was being annoyed.

Hamsa: My memory is really bad...

The strange man throw few coins and the goose talked. 

Hamsa: Hmm i did saw one. She was here hour ago or so. She went that way.

Black figure of a man disappeared in matter of seconds. 

***

You were still pissed off at Azazel which proved that he doesn't care a single bit for you. You wanted to punch something and yell your soul out, but then you felt empty all of the sudden. Walking further towards dark and cold streets a dark figure stood in your way.

You pulled your dagger out.

Your name: Listen pal, i am not really in the mood for this so you better run or i ll kill you.

"I don't get it, how is someone like you making me feel like this. All this idiotic feelings of anger, sadness, and even happiness. What did you do to me Last name?" 

The man that was in front of you was Azazel, but you didn't want to see him. He was the last person you wanted to see right now.

Your name: You forgot to say hatred. I don't have time for your mind games demon.

You walked past him with hope that he won't pull you by your hand but boy he did that again and you hated it.

Your name: I said get lost!

You stopped your punch, you just couldn't hit him. You were mad at yourself because of that weakness.

Your arm was still close to his shoulder since you stopped your punch, and were now looking at the ground.

Your name: I get it. I ll leave you, and head to the next town, there are still humans and demons that need my help.

He was squezing his fist. 

Azazel: I don't want that. 

Your name: Then what the fuck do you want?!!!!

Azazel: I don't know.

Your name: You don't know?! Hah ha ha hah... you laughed still mad at him.

Your name: THEN HOW ABOUT LEAVING ME ALONE!

You walked away again, but this time he stood in front of you.

Azazel: Tch. 

He suddenly started laughing mumbling something.

Azazel: It's funny that i can't let you leave human.

Your name: You've already showed me that you want me gone, and i can't look at you anymore! Not like this! FOR ALL I CARE YOU CAN GO AND DIE SOMEWH--- ghh... ..

Your name: Wh... mm..

One of his arms were on your back holding you close to him, while other one was on your cheek, and his lips were on yours.

Your mind was blurry, his lips were so warm and needy for yours, barely stopping himself, his control slipping away with each kiss he takes. 

You tried to pull away but now you were near the wall of the house, with the cold bricks and his hands on each side of you, pining your hands so u couldn't move.

Both of you were breathing heavy, with so little control over yourselves, and then he pulled you in the abandoned street away from any eyes (if there were any this late), holding your hips pulling you closer to him. Your boobs pressed against his hard chest, with desire to take off his shirt, with desire to just make love to him, to end this confusing feeling, this pressure you re having.

You managed to stop him, with your hands on his chest, breathing.

Your name: I.. I ...

Azazel: ...

(Hey guys if i made any mistakes i ll correct them tomorrows i m just so tired >,< )