Illusion

Rina or Rita? Guys i forgot help? 

He was laying down in that room again, where he asked Nina to sleep with him. Foolish memories. He face palmed himself as he lied on bed. His hand still covering his face.

"Rita told me that she did what she could. For now just lot of rest Rag demon."

He didn't even bother to move.

Azazel: Why did you save me? 

Woman: What do you mean why? You can't get killed! Think of the demons out there that need your help!

Azazel: Well maybe i don't want to help them!

Woman: I didn't know you were so selfish!

Azazel: DEMONS DIDN'T HELP ME TO SAVE HER DARN IT!

Woman: WELL THEY DID! AND I AM STANDING RIGHT HERE YOU ASSHOLE!

His hand was shaking. He laughed.

Azazel: Oh i get it... another illusion.. i am dreaming again.

Your name: NO YOU RE NOT. 

He stood up looking at you.

He would often find himself at the same dream. Of you coming back, of him touching your face, as when your lips get to his  you disappear and remind him that he failed you.

Azazel: This is even better than my last dream. 

Your name: I am. not. a damn. dream.Azazel.

Azazel walked closer towards you as he knew you were not real. It wasn't possible, he held you back there. You  were lifeless you died.

Azazel: So.. if i touch you.. .you won't go away?

Your name: Try me.

Azazel laughed with such sadness in his eyes.

Azazel: Of all the times... now i have to see an illusion.. so cruel Last name...

He slowly walked back towards the bed he was laying on moments ago. He couldn't take it. He couldn't touch you and then you disappearing again.. it was too much for him.

You were looking at demon that was just sitting at bed admiring you.

Azazel: I can't risk it. I am not going to go through that lie again Last name.

He was holding an arm on his face, upset, broken.

Your name: Azazel...

You almost sang as you said that. Gently hugging him to your chest as you brushed his hair. His grip on you tighter as if he couldn't believe that he is touching you.

Azazel: I am going to wake up again.. and you won't be there... stop playing with me..

You pulled bit away and then kissed him, just a small peck as he closed his eyes.

He couldn't .. he again fell asleep... another illusion of you...