How did you two met

You went in trying to figure out what's going on. When you went into the room you saw Azazel badly wounded barely awake. 

***

You've remembered the day you've first saw him. He was attacked by people in weird clothes. He was furious. Couldn't move. You took a chance and turned into a dragon burning them in process. He was out of the blue and everything went dark for him. He remembered waking up with the (eye colored) girl looking if he was awake. 

"Who the hell are you?"

He said with the hate in his voice. 

"I just dragged your sorry ass here demon, you better be grateful."

"Human?" 

He said it, with his body still in pain. 

" Yes, human you dumbass." 

It seems he forgot the fact that the dragon saved him. Boy you were happy because of that. 

Rita came to check up on him.

Azazel: You've let this girl here?! 

Rita: Of course. I know her for a while. And you were really in bad shape Azazel. You could use her help.

Azazel: I work alone. 

Your name: Same. 

Azazel: What do you mean by that human?

Rita: She is the (hero name).

Azazel: What?! This brat?!

Your name: Hey! Watch who are you calling a brat demon ass! Rita you promised you wont tell!

Both of you looked at each other furious then looked away.

"Hmph".

"Hmph."

You've got out ignoring him. 

In the evening you two did met.  You were in dark clothing cape and mask on your face. 

You finished work before he even managed to come. He was bit furious since he always work alone and never asked for the humans help. He despised them. 

Your name: You are slow Rag demon. 

Rag demon: No one asked you to come here. Get lost.

Your name: So rude, even when i saved your demon friends.

Rag demon: What are you exactly getting out of this human? Trying to gain my trust and then sell me out to your trash?

Your name: Hu hu hu someone is so mad. Learn to trust people more. 

Rag demon: Look where that brought me. I ll never trust human. 

Your name: Suit yourself demon. 

You rushed in front of him leaving him alone. 

Rag demon tried to save one of demon kids which were trapped by knights and then you rushed on getting hurt in the process. You've saved the kid who was about to get cut by some really crazy human which liked the demon eyes so much. He had his own laboratory full of demon flesh, bones, eyes, skulls, wings. It was well guarded. And you always came to check on that place. 

Rag demon: Stupid human! What were you thinking?!

Your name: Grumpy demon. Are you worried for meh? 

Rag demon: No. 

***

You looked at him laying down. He was in pain. You couldn't watch him like that. 

Your name: Azazel...It's not fair...

You came closer to him and grabbed his hand holding it gently. 

Your name: What am i doing? He is a demon for fuck's sake... and i ... I am a dragon...He is arrogant, annoying... idiot... who saved me...

You mumbled.