Morning

Hello readers! Long time no see! Should i even make an excuse... nope heh.... sry ... 

Imma try to give some details don't judge me, also ... em this is for older readers... kinda does have lemon.... heh...

****

You were laying in bed with him, thinking what the hell just happened, yesterday Nina saw you....

Wait... what"

You stood up jumping off yelling weird stuff.

"HOLLY F* NINA SAW US, SA-SAW ME NAKED HOLLY FU* WITH A DEMON... WITH.... "

Azazel woke up looking at you naked.

Azazel: Can you be any louder? I think Rita didn't hear you.

You blushed taking your clothes on from the floor and putting them on yourself quickly.

Your name: How the hell am i supposed to explain this no Nina.. goddamn and i was being all like fuck Azazel damn demon, he must have some kinda of power darn it those abs...

Azazel: I am right here you know....

You finished dressing up and were about to leave when his hand stopped the door and locked them yet again.

Your name: What do you think you re doing.. Azazel?

You didn't even look at him, you could feel his breath on your neck, and his arm on your shoulder, then on your neck turning you around towards  him.

Azazel: What do you think you re doing to me, Your name?

Your name: Don't answer my questions with question you dumba--

His lips were again on yours. Not letting you talk anymore. You felt the door and his hands on both sides of you, caging you yet again.

Azazel: I am not done with you...

Your name: But.. Az..

He undressed you again, leaving trails of his lips and kisses all over you. All you could do is try to hold off your moans of pleasure since he was really good at this.

Azazel: I told you, don't hold... them.

His arm unbuttoned your pants and went into your sweet spot, just playing with you gently, enjoying your expressions and uneven breathing.

Your name: This is not... not fair...

Azazel: I don't care...

His finger went in you making you moan, so you bit into his shoulder in order to mute yourself. 

Your name: Damn you...demo...

The more you protested the more he played with his fingers, first going slow, adding one or two fingers and then he would add more pace making you throw your head back from pleasure. 

He just took your legs by his sides, his arms on your hips holding you, and then you two became complete.

Your name: Azazel...!...

He hushed your moans by kissing you, going slow pace making you beg for him, but once he was satisfied with you calling out his name he made you go crazy for him, the pleasure was too much for you, your arms making scars into his back as you reached your climax.

Both of you didn't move, you were just breathing looking at those eyes that dragged you closer, that you fell in love with. Was it possible that you wanted him even more, that you could do it again, that he was that much for you... it made you go over the edge.

And then again, you ended up being thrown'ed at bed, him being at top of you.

Azazel: I didn't hear enough of you... Your name..