t h r e e

Shorter chapter than usual because damn, why not? Nothing happening yet but I do intend to make this fanfic a little long :)
-----------------------

"Eunbin, because we're working on a project together. I think that I need to get to know you a bit" Minyoung poked my arm, I turned my head and nodded. "Let's catch up on coffee or something". We agreed to meet up tomorrow after school.

We were looking back and revising about pi aka 3.14, which we learned in like middle school and plus, I already know this so cant I move to the top maths class? I'm stuck in the second class because apparently, I don't pay enough attention in lessons. What a joke,

It's not my fault that the teacher is so rude and boring. If the teacher made our lessons more lively then I would definitely be getting top grades.

-----------------------------

Just then at break, I went to the canteen to get myself a drink so that I could cool myself off after maths. Jihoon came sitting opposite me. He placed his chin in his palms and smiled cutely at me (awhh). "Tomorrow, do you want to go get ice cream?"

"Tomorrow i'm gonna be hanging out with Minyoung, sorry" I awkwardly answered. He sat up straight and smirked at me "lesbo action, me like" his mouth curved even more after what he said, and he also licked his lips seductively. I think, I just completely lost my appetite.

"Dude, what the fuck?" I stood up and slowly walked away, eyeing him with a hint of worry. I don't think that Jihoon is okay. I was heading to the library since that's the place I can actually relax in this school.

"Eunbin-ah I'm sorry~" Jihoon came running behind me. I just gave him a serious look for about thirty seconds and laughed at his expression. He looked so desperate.

"Hey! Stop laughing! Why are you even laughing?" He said grumpily. It made me laugh even more. "Okay I'll laugh at you.. hAHAHAHAHAHAAHA"

I stopped laughing and continued to look at him weirdly, after slapping his arm, of course. I told him to leave and he did as I said. After he was out of my sight, I went upstairs to the library. Somebody tapped my shoulder, ever so slightly, causing me to drop my books out of shock.

"Oh, mianhe" the person sheepishly smiled and helped me pick up the books. It was Woojin, Park Woojin

"Hey Eunbin, I wanted to ask.." he started "are you and Park Jihoon close? There's a rumor going around, and it's that you guys are dating. But nobody dares to ask"

"Dating? That thing? Never" I got chills. Literally just thinking about it made me mentally gag. Woojin nodded and ran off to who knows where. Meanwhile, I sit at a table opening one of my books while thinking 'do people actually think we're close? We barely even speak at school..'

[Published: 31/8/17
Edited: 15/3/18]