t h i r t y f o u r

I and Jihoon were standing outside a really nice, massive building. I'm guessing this is where the 'party' is because everything looked so fancy. I was kinda cold so I tugged on Jihoon's hand a little. "Jihoon-ah, I'm cold" I whispered, and nobody can blame me. I was stood out in the wind wearing a short black dress.

He looked down at me and smirked, "Let's go inside then"

I awkwardly smiled back as I followed him into the building. the interior was just as fancy as the exterior. I was so bewildered by my surroundings that I had completely forgotten where I was and what I was there for.

"Eunbin, we can go in now" I felt my hand being held. My stomach was filling up with butterflies and I couldn't help but blush at the sudden skinship. Somehow I felt that Jihoon was teasing me and taking advantage of my fascination...

"wow..this is really.." I was at a loss for words, and I was utterly disappointed. How can anybody call this a party? All this is, is just a bunch of old rich people.. you know what though! At least i'm doing something rather than being at home, wahh wouldn't my mum be proud to hear this lmao

"yeah, I know. sorry I didn't tell you earlier that this is a boring place. but we can have fun" he replied, his tone was different and i liked it a lot? I wanted to just hug him right there.

my eyes trailed to Jihoon who was being cute and innocent.

we ended up going upstairs into one of the guest rooms and chillin' out for a while, waiting to be called out for food. Yes, food. But it seemed like forever, i really thought for a long time 'are they even going to be eating food?'

"I'm so tired" I whined suddenly, my hand on my head looking like a damsel in distress.

"I can cure this sleepiness if you'd like" He said. I nodded, not knowing what Jihoon was planning to do. Maybe getting out of here! My face lit up, and i smiled brightly at him, he chuckled at me..

Jihoon shuffled from the corner of the room over to me, keeping silent before he placed his soft hand on my chin, making me face him. I was really amazed by how handsome he was, I couldn't stop staring. It seemed like he was staring at me as well because there was intense eye contact until-

I pulled him by the collar then we started to make out intensely. (A/N; omg XD) things were getting heated as the kiss got deeper, there was tongue and a lot of movement. My body was excessively sweating. Jihoon's hand trailed to my back; he laid me down and climbed on top of me looking at me and biting his bottom lip. I don't know why but I was totally okay with this..

He took his blazer and tie off harshly, looking extremely sexy while doing it, and extremely sexy after it

Author POV (somehow I know I will regret this.. lmao)

Eunbin unknowingly licked her lips at the prepossessing sight, and Jihoon noticed. He smirked widely at the girl laying cluelessly on the bed - becoming extra horny, He knew that he couldn't control his hormones. at this point, the 2 had changed into 2 new people.

They both munched on each other's faces more, hugging each other whilst removing pieces if their clothing gradually. They weren't aware of anything else but themselves.

"Jihoon-ah.." Eunbin called out lustfully, it took Jihoon by complete surprise as it was the first time she looked at him that or even called him in that kind of way, but he liked it - he found it so alluring.

"Yes princess" he replied, caressing her cheek gently. She pulled him into another kiss this time there was more tension, hunger coming from the both of them, her arms were wrapped around his neck like a koala,