t h i r t e e n

After that incident at the arcade, I've been trying to avoid Jihoon. But Jinyoung is persistently nagging about how I should be the man in the relationship, which makes no sense. In conclusion,, Jinyoung is an airhead.

"But Eunbinnnn! If you don't get your act together, then Jihoon is gonna find himself a new lady" Jinyoung hit my head. I gasped at his sudden action then burst into laughter. The small-headed friend started to do weird faces and show me his teeth. He named all of his teeth. Yep. Awesome.

"Jinyoung, I actually don't care about Jihoon" I sighed. But I really do actually care. I don't like him but I feel a tiny bit jealous when he's around other girls. Even if their just friends, in my opinion-- all of his friends suit him. Like seriously.

"If he asks you out, what would you say?" He asked. I shrugged, not like it's going to happen anyways. "But seriously, all he ever does is asks for nudes," I said looking down.

"I don't blame him, you have a really nice body" Jinyoung patted my back. I looked up and glared at him "Jinyoung, shut the fuk up"

He backed away with his hands up.

--------------------

In school, Jihoon has been appearing everywhere I go. Like even when i'm exiting the restroom he's walking by, it's to often to be a coincidence. It's not good for me because the more I see him, the more I want to have a little chat with him, he's so fucking sexy- ANND THAT'S ENOUGH !!

Back to me, today I got a dick pic from someone... I was pretty freaked out. Now for sure, it is not anybody around my age because that dick looks like it's 40 something // bruhh. ++ by accident I forwarded the message to Jihoon. And he asked me if that's my real self. HAHA, WHAT A JOKER!!

Gosh, that was so embarrassing. I wanted to hide under a rock.

"Babe, why are you ignoring me?" A voice surprised me from behind. My head turned and I head-butted the person. Whops. when the person looked up, my eyes widened. Bro, Jihoon just called me 'babe' i think-

"Me? Ignore you? What?" I laughed nervously and looked anywhere but his eyes.

All of a sudden my chin was being held and my face was just millimeters away from his. He stared intensely into my soul. I gulped and was prepared to have a heart attack.

"cupcake, if you ignore me again,, let's just say me and you will both be having lots of fun" he smirked and winked at me. He let go of my face and disappeared into the distance.

Errr wth, have fun? Um no.

---------------------------
A/N: lolol idk i'm so sorry xD

[Published: 18/9/17
Edited: 6/5/18]